Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chrome Bars Etc

Sooty

Hi,

Just found a good supplier of custom parts for 4x4 vehicles plus things like headlight protectors.

Take a look at www.camelot-automotive.co.uk. or give them a bell on 01782 663020.

They are based in Stoke-on-Trent and are the main suppliers for a lot of other companies.

They have excellent prices as well.

They supply flatbed and boot liners as well as "A" bars and bull bars, infact almost anything that is chrome.

Thought you may be interested.

Sooty :D :D :D

Good find!!!

I'll bear that in mind for when I get the Hilux ;)

Good find!!!

I'll bear that in mind for when I get the Hilux ;)

Hi Karma Supra.

They also do parts for normal road cars including the "plastic" headlight protectors and weather shield things for the windows.

I got some headlight protectors from them quite cheap. Well worth it as they will crack before the headlights which cost £250 plus each, if a stone or whatever wellies them.

Sooty

I don;t think the headlight shields or wind deflectors will be mucn good to me to be honest ;) (flap up lights and no roof!)

Thanks for this one Sooty - I've been looking for a cargoliner for my T-Sport ... might pop over from Crewe and see what the quality is like if I get a chance.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links