Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back From Hols

Devil-ish

Well we came back last night (yawn). The builders have not done much - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :huh:

Had a wonderful relaxing time, lots of food n drink :chef::cheers: . I would recommend a canal holday to anyone, sooooooooooooooo relaxin'. We went with 5 other people :group-cuddles: and the company was great. We just meandered from pub to pub eatin and drinking all the way B) and the weather was good toooooo. Pics will no doubt be following very soon..................... ;)

DID YA MISS US??????????????????????????????????

Well we came back last night (yawn). The builders have not done much - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :huh:

Had a wonderful relaxing time, lots of food n drink :chef::cheers: . I would recommend a canal holday to anyone, sooooooooooooooo relaxin'. We went with 5 other people :group-cuddles: and the company was great. We just meandered from pub to pub eatin and drinking all the way B) and the weather was good toooooo. Pics will no doubt be following very soon..................... ;)

DID YA MISS US??????????????????????????????????

Yes we missed you (and him :lol: )

Glad you enjoyed your CARNAL holiday ;) look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

My Barge Holiday started like this

DSC0024256.jpg

DSC0024255.jpg

and ended up like this

DSC0024261.jpg

DSC0024247.jpg

DSC0024246.jpg

Plus its the only time I have ever slid out of bed feet first when we realised full throttle for 5 mins means you have a stopping distance of half a mile and the wall was 100ft away!!! And unlike a car you cant just screw it away! Seriously good fun tho!

Yay your home :thumbsup::yahoo:

I missed you both loads. Glad you had a good holiday...Im must pack for our girly trip to France soon. :shutit: looking forward to seeing the photos.

Plus its the only time I have ever slid out of bed feet first when we realised full throttle for 5 mins means you have a stopping distance of half a mile and the wall was 100ft away!!! And unlike a car you cant just screw it away! Seriously good fun tho!

Brilliant fun, as you say :thumbsup:

I found it a lot easier to keep the boat in a straight line after a few *Cough* refreshments :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Need to de-tox the system now though, I've got that much rich food & alcohol in my system It'll take a week to get rid of it ;)

A bloke I used to work with has a canal boat like that (lives in it) - one christmas eve his toilet and the contents of it blew up - we never heard the last of it!

Nice pics Les...................whereabouts on the canal system were you?

That looks great. I've been on a couple of boating holdays like that in France and they're loads of fun. Plenty to do and yet really relaving at the same time - you're only going about 4 mph!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links