Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mixed Emotions

daktari

Got both my car insurance renewals through this morning. I think i`ve got some good deals, but i would like some feedback.

My Rover 620 ti. 2 litre turbo gp 16 Fully comp. £261 (Tesco) :rolleyes:

The GT4 All mods declared (2 sheets of A4 :lol: ) Fully Comp. £297 (Firebond) :D

The thing is, I wont be using the GT4 till the spring. So should i carry on with the insurance on it? Is the garage likely to collapse? Will it spontaneously combust? What if we have areally nice day and i want to go for a blatt?

Not sure what to do for the best?

Opinions???? :unsure:

for that much money - just do it

I know what you mean though, and having said that my bike insurance is the same amount and that just lapsed and I haven't paid it as I know I won't use the bike until after winter

For the cost - id do it mate :)

Then you can do some boosting whenever!! :D

Yeah. I know it`s not a huge amount of money, but it`s a waste if the cars not being used. Darn it, i`m so indecisive. :crybaby:

Talking of bikes. The renewal for that is due soon i think. I`ve ridden it three times this year.it`s only £120. But thats 40 quid a go plus tax & MOT. Darn toys :lol::lol:

For the cost - id do it mate :)

Then you can do some boosting whenever!! :D

Hee he. But thats the beauty of it. I can go boosting in the Rover...... In a wibbly wobbly slightly slower sort of way. :lol:

personally i would insure the car just to cover it for theft at the very least. depends what the car crime rate is like where you live.

personally i would insure the car just to cover it for theft at the very least. depends what the car crime rate is like where you live.

Yeah - insure it for fire and theft if you know you aren't going to want to drive it. You might as well save the cash for fuel which i'm sure you will need once you decide to get your fix again! :D

how old are you!?

I pay £390 fully comp on my n/a import MR2 parked on my drive.

Me... ? I`m just a nipper. 46 going on 16. :D

Me... ? I`m just a nipper. 46 going on 16.

lol wish is was as young as you to get those prices :unsure: i pay £996 TPFT for my Celica SS2 im 22 :crybaby:

Hey Dak, hope the holiday went well - haven't seen any pics yet :thumbsup:

If it were me I would insure the beast as you never know when you may feel like driving her. And you're bound to buy her a nice xmas present that just can't wait! :)

Ha. Steve mate. I aint seen `em myself yet. :censor: :ffs: We haven`t negotiated who gets custody of the memory card yet. We took her camera cos it was smaller. :rolleyes:

Anyway. I phoned the exceedingly helpful chap at Firebond and he said anytime i want to renew just give them a ring and quote the reference no on the renewal and they would carry it on from that date. Don`t have to worry about losing any NCB because it`s on a classic policy and NCB don`t count anyway. So thats a result. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links