Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Been Picture Taken Today .....

g3m xr

cleaned them both and took em up old reading .

I hate it , i love them both so much for such different reasons but i cant keep both :( im thinking as the corolla hasnt sold i may have to sell the scooby . have even thoguht about selling them both and getting an aygo lol im hating my petrol bill at mo !

so what do u think of them both ? i know u'll all say keep corolla , and as this point think ill have too !

100_1191.JPG

corolla%20and%20scooby%20002.jpg

corolla%20and%20scooby%20026.jpg

100_1195.JPG

corolla%20and%20scooby%20020.jpg

corolla%20and%20scooby%20017.jpg

100_1189.JPG

corolla%20and%20scooby%20011.jpg

corolla%20and%20scooby%20010.jpg

corolla%20and%20scooby%20009.jpg

both looking good. :thumbsup:

i would not want to choose :lol:

scooby is nice though.

Your CTS is looking great. I can see why you're having problems parting with it.

On a side note, that car park looked familiar and I was trying to work out where old reading was - then it finally clicked - it's the car park next to The Case Is Altered (think that's what it was called as I've not been around that area for a fair few years) I went to college just around the corner from there :)

yeh thats the car park !

ive no idea why the corolla hasnt sold , ive nothing but praise for her and she's gorg

well true the unreliabilty of the subaru , took her for rolling road set up / correct mis fire prob and fixed the mis fire problem ...needed new coil pack

but , the rads end block has split , so off to get that sorted tomorrow ,

another notch in corolla i think , dunno if i can deal with all thee problems

and with regards to getting something special

i borrow then money for scooby from my mum , thinking corolla would sell so i have to exclude her cost

and as i havent even been able to sell the corolla for 8k , after paying 11 a year ago im not sure how special something will be

:(

both gorgeous i wouldnt like to choose which one to choose i couldnt let go of either..

very nice motors btw

Hiya! I see you went to Old Redding where I took pics of my car! It's only 5 mins from my house! Looking good! :thumbsup:

Very nice photos :thumbsup:

I am biased so I will say keep the Corolla but if you need the money and the Scooby sells quicker then the decision is already made ;)

Hi Gem,

Sensible option - keep newer car (TS) and Sell Scooby as it is. But once you've fixed Scooby you'll want to enjoy it for a while longer.

Notso sensible option- keep trying to sell TS at same price. use remainder to get Scooby Tiptop and pay Parent once sold.

Horrible option - reduce price of TS for quicker sale, use smaller remainder to Pay parent & just keep scooby going.

I'd have loved your TS but I couldn't afford TS running costs + keeping old G6 too. Plus too many points on license :lol:

I hope you come to a satisfactory conclusion

Richard K :thumbsup:

thanks for the comments guys !

scooby is fixed , and omg my god she's running loverly ! but ive put her on eBay , see how she goes , in my head the cts is the best long term option , i ahte forking out for repairs lol

plus someone just joined my site , who's got a greddy supercharger on there ts , and im dying to find out the cost of that ! as that would be perfect lol

gary , old reading only bout 10 mins from me lol , supriseing how close we prob do live near each other !

Great looking CTS, very smooth. Parked up against the Impreza it makes it look very square! hope you have taken the 'for sale' sign off the windscreen!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links