Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae111 Levin Rear Torque Plate

4ageae92

was changing the rear pads on a buddy's ae111 bzg levin and when i went to take the bolt holding the caliper on to the torque plate it sheared. whats left of the bolt appears to be seized in to the torque plate and there's only about 2mm of it still showing so its almost impossible to get a vice grips or anything on to it.

he's gonig to give it to someone to try and take it out but just incase if anyone knows of any uk spec toyota which might have the same rear torque plate (celica, mr2, corolla gxi or gt maybe) it might come in handy. checked it with my ae92 gti and all the dimensions except one were exactly the same so hopefully one of the other toyotas is the same. thanks

if you cant locate one. centre punch the stud, drill out first with a small bit eg 3-5mm then go through with the right size bit should be an m10 but check first. if is an m10 then drill out with a 9mm bit and tap with an m10 x 1.25 tap fit new bolt and away you go

if you cant locate one. centre punch the stud, drill out first with a small bit eg 3-5mm then go through with the right size bit should be an m10 but check first. if is an m10 then drill out with a 9mm bit and tap with an m10 x 1.25 tap fit new bolt and away you go

i think if he's going to try drilling it he'll take it to someone who knows what they're at just in case we'd make a mess of it. thanks for the advice anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links