Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headunit

Ryan1985

Okay lads and ladies, having recently bought a new car, I don't feel the standard Toyota CD player is up to much therefore I'm looking to replace it.

I'd like my new CD player to look good but also give good sound quality. It must also be able to play MP3 CD's, have a sub-out and be able to display CD text and ID3 tags.

Also, where are the best places on the internet to buy headunits?

Cheers :thumbsup:

P.S. My budget is about £200 but I could probably stretch to £250 if need be.

I'm still looking for my next one... And looking at (sensibly) the kinda prices you are after.

Wondered about the Alpine 9855, but the glide thing really got on my nerves.

The Pioneer DEH-75BT looks pretty damn good, but if I can't justify the DEH-9800BT, or some funky tv thing, that's probably what I'll go for.

You'll find some pretty good prices on Car Audio Security, but hunt around as some sites are cheaper for one, and some cheaper for another. Once you know what you want, then find out how much you can get it for.

Other good sites:

Car Electronics Ltd

Car Audio Centre

Bass Junkies

Don't be a goon this time...don't buy sony...

Stick to Pioneer or Alpine IMO

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/p...ts_id/4503.html

Thats the new model of my current one. If my old one is anything to go by, it's a cracking unit. Plus it's still gonna leave you some cash leftover for something else ;)

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/p...ts_id/4657.html

This Alpine looks pretty good. Although the Alpines aren't as pretty as Pioneer units, you know they're generally worth their money.

You're scottish, so you're tight.

Buy a tape deck....

:D

hahahahaha :lol: :lol2: :thumbsup:

This Alpine looks pretty good. Although the Alpines aren't as pretty as Pioneer units, you know they're generally worth their money.

I like the Alpine unit you posted above Ross but does it connect directly up to the Battery as some other Alpine units do? I'm just after a plug and play without messing about with Battery wires and all that.

You're scottish, so you're tight.

Buy a tape deck....

:D

Shut it fool! :P

Alpine unit

Anyone have any opinions on that? :thumbsup:

my mate has that one and i think its brilliant i have the 9851 and im very pleased with mine :thumbsup:

i like that you can change the bass frequency and treble etc and the amount of bass you want ;)

can do loads of things with alpine units love them :yahoo:

I like the Alpine unit you posted above Ross but does it connect directly up to the Battery as some other Alpine units do? I'm just after a plug and play without messing about with Battery wires and all that.

Most alpine units link up to Battery directly, i could however be wrong. besides. it can't be that difficult to do

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links