Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats This World Coming To!

glen_neilson

I went out fishing yesterday as i always do,parked up about 4ish there were a few other cars around and some hill walkers aswell. returned at 6 to find my car smashed up,windscreen,both doors booted in,both rear quartes and one wing. Even had the cheek to steal my number plate :ffs:

theres no witneses,i did hear a beamer wheel spinning away tho so im out to find the :censor: :censor:

few pics of the damage and how she was before

post-17941-1161626569_thumb.jpg

post-17941-1161626638_thumb.jpg

post-17941-1161626738_thumb.jpg

post-17941-1161626886_thumb.jpg

**** *****s

Thats bang outta order :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

So sorry to see that dude :(

im just hoping i can get the car fixed and the insurance dont want to write it off,ive spent too much. engine,exhaust,wheels,and just disks and pads.

:eek::eek: OMG!!!

Really sorry to hear that mate :( What goes through someones head to want to do that?!?! :ffs: :censor:

Hope you get it sorted asap and without too much hassle :)

ouch, thats just crazy, some peoples jealousy and lack of morals is out of order, not surprised your on the look out, hope it gets sorted...

:ffs: That actually makes me feel sick! The little :censor: :censor:

I really do feel for you buddy! Someone kicked in the wings on my sunny 5months ago and i was furious, nothing compared to yours. Hope you can get it sorted.

:ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

whereabouts were you ??

i was at carbeth,its near drymen in stirlingshire. 10 mins from my !Removed! house!!

does anyone have any idea what the book price would be on my car,and if the insurance will fix it?

Book price to an insurer aint gonna be that much, they might try and write it off :!Removed!:

Even if they do write it off, it should only be a Cat D in which case you can keep the car and get it repaired yourself ;)

Book price to an insurer aint gonna be that much, they might try and write it off :!Removed!:

Even if they do write it off, it should only be a Cat D in which case you can keep the car and get it repaired yourself ;)

the thing im woried about is my insurance next year if i have 0 no claims and a write off to boot

whereabouts were you ??

i was at carbeth,its near drymen in stirlingshire. 10 mins from my !Removed! house!!

does anyone have any idea what the book price would be on my car,and if the insurance will fix it?

Reckon it was someone who knew you or something ? or just random ??

I used to go out wit a girl from Stirling , they're a bit :wacko: wacko up there :lol::lol: dont tell her a sed that thou....she'd kick ma **** :lol:

The cars maybe worth a Grand mate , not much am afraid and i'd be very surprised if they didnt write it off :crybaby:

i think it was a random thing,maybe young ppl out to cause trouble.

i need to pray i can get the car fixed :help:

****. There are some real useless pathetic muppets about. I`m really sorry to see that mate. Not just for you and your car, but because it`s a sure sign of what our society has become. Hope you catch up with the mindless pillocks that did it. I know what i`d do....... About ten years. :censor: :ffs: :censor:

****. There are some real useless pathetic muppets about. I`m really sorry to see that mate. Not just for you and your car, but because it`s a sure sign of what our society has become. Hope you catch up with the mindless pillocks that did it. I know what i`d do....... About ten years. :censor: :ffs: :censor:

i doubt ill ever find out who did it but you never know.

btw i was having a look at ur car,is the steering wheel from a gen7? and if so did it fit straight on?

just thinking of mods incase my baby survives this

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: completeley gutted for u mate, must be devastating to come back to that. hope u get things sorted these tw*ts will get what they deserve one day :angry:

fensport have 2 doors,140 for both of them,2nd hand. thats prob better that getting new door skins. need a passesger side wing now

mate try gordons auto parts in wishaw , i've been up there and he reckons he can get any part for any car pretty much . I'll try and find his number....... Martin Longbow will know it i bet

The more i look at that the madder it makes me ...... **** ubikholes

Gutted for you :(

Is there anyone you have annoyed lately? Sure doesnt look like it was an accident thats for sure :(

Hope you get it all sorted in the end :thumbsup:

That angers me like you would not believe! WTF! Why? Nob Socks! If that was my car and I caught them there would be a few more dints than that!!!!!!

There is one thing Im gonna say to try and put a smile on yer face Buy a GT4 with the insurance money!! ;)

Hope it all works out for you in the end!

I feel for you mate. People like that need to get there private parts removed and then make the fool's eat it :censor: :censor: :censor:

jerry!!

:eek: What a nightmare, if that was my car I'd be in :crybaby:

Have you let the police and DVLA know about the numberplate theft yet, lot of plates getting nicked and ghosted at the moment so nobs can avoid speeding fines and congension charges etc... :ffs:

mate try gordons auto parts in wishaw , i've been up there and he reckons he can get any part for any car pretty much . I'll try and find his number....... Martin Longbow will know it i bet

The more i look at that the madder it makes me ...... **** ubikholes

yeah get me that guys number,im gna try and source the parts and get a deal with the garage,do u know and gd body shops? the one thats giving me a quote is a norwich union approved garage,hence its dear as hell

:eek: What a nightmare, if that was my car I'd be in :crybaby:

Have you let the police and DVLA know about the numberplate theft yet, lot of plates getting nicked and ghosted at the moment so nobs can avoid speeding fines and congension charges etc... :ffs:

yeah the police know abt the number plate,not that they care tho,lol

i doubt ill ever find out who did it but you never know.

btw i was having a look at ur car,is the steering wheel from a gen7? and if so did it fit straight on?

just thinking of mods incase my baby survives this

No. It`s from Halfords :lol: Ooops. Sorry Ripspeed. :rolleyes: With a Momo adapter hub. And the horn push i blagged from an old corolla in a scrappy. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links