Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats This World Coming To!

glen_neilson

Gordons auto parts :thumbsup:

The only bodyshop i use is in Paisley and the guys great , very good at his job and cheap !! Bit of a trek for you though...... :unsure:

i work in paisley,plus i stay 5 mins away so ill give them a try,might pop in when ive had the windscreen fitted tomorow

AAhhh , where'd ye work bud ?

The bodyshop is on Greenock road , just up from Love Street (St Mirren) The owners called Ivor - 07931 607586 - crackin big irish guy :D

AAhhh , where'd ye work bud ?

The bodyshop is on Greenock road , just up from Love Street (St Mirren) The owners called Ivor - 07931 607586 - crackin big irish guy :D

i work in glasgow rd but my bro lives just along from love st. ill pop in and see that guy tomorow

dude thats really poo. only one word for them and it begins with w and ends with ancor's

Glad Chris sorted you out with Gordons, if your not getting anything ther are a few others I could suggest, use yell.com and search for breakers in both glasgow stirling and edinburgh.

If I can help you out with anything let me know, or feel free to ask I am in north lanarkhsire close to Wishaw.

All the best with getting it fixed.

dude thats really poo. only one word for them and it begins with w and ends with ancor's

Glad Chris sorted you out with Gordons, if your not getting anything ther are a few others I could suggest, use yell.com and search for breakers in both glasgow stirling and edinburgh.

If I can help you out with anything let me know, or feel free to ask I am in north lanarkhsire close to Wishaw.

All the best with getting it fixed.

cheers mate,if i need help ill definately give you guys a shout

Sorry to see that happen to someone from TOC. It really must be heartbreaking. We all know how much pride we all put into our cars and to have that happen is disgusting. I hope you get your pride and joy back up and lookin good soon without loads of troubles. It's really a sad world we live in that some people cant respect the efforts made to improve what we have.

good luck with the repair mate

:o That's awful, why some people do that I'll never understand.

Hope all goes well with the rest of the repair :yes:

good news today,i told norwich union i wanted 1400 and they gave me it to fix the car,its gna be plenty. im getting 2 doors for 140. im thinking of a new colour for my baby,considering a really dark purple,with gold flake.want it to be nearly black. has anyone got ideas what to buy? help me spend my cash,on the car that is :yahoo:

Glad to hear its on the mend mate :yahoo:

And does the money have to be spent on your car?? :P :D

good news today,i told norwich union i wanted 1400 and they gave me it to fix the car,its gna be plenty. im getting 2 doors for 140. im thinking of a new colour for my baby,considering a really dark purple,with gold flake.want it to be nearly black. has anyone got ideas what to buy? help me spend my cash,on the car that is :yahoo:

Sorry but flakey paints a bit .... well ..... i think !Removed! :unsure:

Get a Gunmetal silver kinda colour or something like the honda deep purple which is black til the sun hits it :thumbsup:

ooooorrrr.....fix it up cheap - sell it and use the remainder to upgrade maybe ?

the paint i want looks black but in the sun light it will be purple with tiny bits of gold

Glad to hear its on the mend mate :yahoo:

And does the money have to be spent on your car?? :P :D

i want to spend it on the car because if i dont it will get used on bills and other pointless stuff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links