Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Manifold And Downpipe

richiekuk

The mainfold will not fit unless it's the 205 specific one. Manifolds are completely different between 185 and 205. Also it's a xs-power one by the looks of the stamp on it and the 205 one isn't exactly the best fitting over. Examples on gt4oc have come with warped mounting faces and one of the runners comes far to close to the compressor hosing i.e. touching. Also you'd have to lose the topmount to fit.

Downpipes are a bit easier the flange is the same shape between the two 185 and 205 however the 205 has an extra stud compaired to the 185 so when fitting a 205 downpipe to a 185 you end up with a stud hole that isn't used. Also make sure it comes with a support bracket or it'll crack.

yes, i can confirm after buying one off eBay, that the manifold either fits the st185, or else it fits the st205......it wont fit both cos theyre different. even the shape of the ports are different

*rollaboy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links