Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bogus Garage/registry Entries...

Karma Supra

Cheers Boro ;)

It is mildy amusing too, as people have taken it quite to heart... the posts on toyota sport and amusing too :D

The only reason my car has been off the road is because it was <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed by cowboy mechanics... its talken ages for me to rebuild it because I have had other things to do, other cars to drive, and recently, no money to fix it with... there is also the small matter that no one has rebuilt one in the uk and there are no engineering tollerances in English... I guess there is always the downside to ownign a rare car! Although I think thats off topic?

Its also worth mentioning.... (not that it should need saying but ho hum) this thread was not aimed to upset, I just think some people are taking the ***** a bit and being a tad "generous" in listing things.... we are on a forum, it is a discussion area where views and ideas are expressed :thumbsup: No need to get personal :thumbsup:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Boro Sera

• daktari

• alanbradley

Cheers Boro ;)

It is mildy amusing too, as people have taken it quite to heart... the posts on toyota sport and amusing too :D

The only reason my car has been off the road is because it was <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed by cowboy mechanics... its talken ages for me to rebuild it because I have had other things to do, other cars to drive, and recently, no money to fix it with... there is also the small matter that no one has rebuilt one in the uk and there are no engineering tollerances in English... I guess there is always the downside to ownign a rare car! Although I think thats off topic?

Its also worth mentioning.... (not that it should need saying but ho hum) this thread was not aimed to upset, I just think some people are taking the ***** a bit and being a tad "generous" in listing things.... we are on a forum, it is a discussion area where views and ideas are expressed :thumbsup: No need to get personal :thumbsup:

Still, you're car is pants though ain't it Charlie.... :P

;)

Yeah **** <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s... bad for the environment AND no roof. The acid rain you cause burns your face off....

something to do with Karma I believe :thumbsup:

Lol that was a wasted read of my life! I agree banned members should have there garages removed. Other than that i REALLY dont care! :P Why would i care one ounce if someone lists there new shoes as a mod as they can drive better in them?! If i dont agree, i dont read it :wacko: If i strongly disagree i'll say what a plonker at my computer n leave it there! They are in noway harming anyone, there is no limit i'm aware of so they are causing no problems?! They dont take away from anyone elses car and it does sound like your jealous that all your work hasnt put you top of the mods list? Im not having a dig at you, honestly im not as i dont even know you :) Just seems like you got a bit upset that these cars are at the top of the list? Tbh its one of those things that being at the top of the list and being overly proud of it only impresses other losers who need to have a high number of mods to feel happy about there car?!

I'm sure after all your hardwork etc. if your happy with YOUR car, who cares about anyone else! Like i sed i agree the removal of banned cars IS a valid point! The other point however is very weak imo :) Just my view

Fair play, :thumbsup:

Can't argue with a fair point,

Like I say, I am not wound up or upset by them I just think its a bit silly.... I think the message may have come accros a bit stonger then intended... My intention was certianly not to sound jealous! Its a shame that the way people seem to have taken it!

Ok.....so to basicly sum up or to cut a long story short....

We pretty much all agree...

Maybe banned members cars shouldn't be in the garages anymore.

That a lot of people just dont care what people put in their garages and that we shouldnt really care what other people put in their garages.

I think this thread has gone on long enough myself.

I really dont care what people put in their garages. If you want to put sensible things in and earn respect then fine. If you want to put in stupid mods and look like a tool then that is also fine.

Each to their own, its a free country ;)

on a side note, i've decided to delete my garage as it was a PITA to keep up to date anyway :lol:

I know!!!!

Even worse the oil cap is not on my car anymore! Milly nicked it!!! :lol:

best remove it really ;)

Ditto to what Leeky says :D

Who cares at the end of the day....

Personally I wanna say 'Grow Up' to the lot of you (generalisation.. as there were some posters who werent arguing for or against... but you get the point!)

Its a stupid little garage on a forum... if you want it to be accurate, start your own club and infringe rules and regs on it... otherwise... who gives a flying ****.

Sorry Charlie... but regardless of any 'far points' made (e.g banned members.. cause it is kinda fair)... the original post looked (for all intents and purposes) like a **** stirring thread... whether that was intended or not...

and those who rose to it are just as bad... FFS Im sure everyone has better things to do with their time than debating whether a sticker or an LED or a type of oil etc is a ******* mod...

Grow Up

*wanders off muttering... cant even remember the last time I used the sodding garage...

All I can say is this is quite possibly one of the most boring and pointless threads i've read in a while...All I can agree on is remove the banned members cars...

845thread-retarded-batman.jpg

All I can say is this is quite possibly one of the most boring and pointless threads i've read in a while...All I can agree on is remove the banned members cars...

Strikes me as being a bit ironic. Lots of people think it`s a boring thread, but to date over 3 pages, it`s had 65 replies and 611 views.... Not bad for General nowadays. :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Strikes me as being a bit ironic. Lots of people think it`s a boring thread, but to date over 3 pages, it`s had 65 replies and 611 views.... Not bad for General nowadays. :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Thats why we have left it going :lol::lol:

points have been taken on board though :thumbsup:

I'm just waiting for the handbags to come out so i can start chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

:thumbsup::lol:

too late mate - that was at 10pm last night... ;)

A

Oh well - if only these people would argue on their computers at a reasonable hour, the rest of us could get the popcorn out and watch...

;)

That is true... its the busyest thread we have had in ages!!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links