Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Fitments?

Drewa.d

Ive seen a backbox section of exhaust for sale, but its off a t3 model just wondering if anybody know if it would fit straight onto the back of the T sport? Im putting my car on the ramp tomorrow just to check, but i just wondered if anybody knew off hand?

......... and oh i think my apexi filter has finally arrived today :D as ive got a slip from the post office saying theres a parcel for me! :yahoo:

Now... I don't know for sure, but I believe there are a choice of a couple of backbox fitments depending on engine size and place of manufacture so it is worth checking.

Sadly I don't actually know how the shapes correspond...

Hth,

Alan

I saw the one i think your talking about, its on eBay right at £20 starting price?

It doesnt look to good quality and will be extremely loud as its basically just a pipe from cat out of car. Mine is still very loud and i have a silencer and a backbox.

Sounds like moffmo's one? Anyway i don't think it will fit as i know the manifolds are different so i'm assuming the rest of the pipework is? It depends also if yours is a P2? Best bet is look under the car and check as you do seem to get the few odd ones!

yeah thats the one, i thought it was just the back box. ive emailed him and he said it was, must be for 20 quid? k will have a check tomorrow anyway. I just want something temp till i get some money saved up.

Me and my girlfriend have just got engaged :yahoo: so all my moneys gone on the ring at the mo, but she's worth it :D

TTE backboxes often come up on eBay and can be got for about £20? (well i seen two go for around that before!) They aint anything huge but nice enough with a chrome tip and a bit of a burble if nothin more! Better than standard Tsport atleast! Just a thought and may even be bolt right on for a P1 Tsport?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links