Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Subframes For Yaris

mcsky

hi ppl, havent been on for a long time, havent been in the mood to do anythin to my yaris, but time has come where my bday is near haha,

jus wanna know, where can i get subframes from and what bucket seats do ppl reccomend? i heard some1 had some non reclinable bucket seats in their car and ppl cud still get in the back no problem?

i know envy do subframes but are very pricey

yo dude, i know sparco do some for the yaris but i believe they are the only company, you could get these and then have them adjusted in order to fit another seat, or go custom, i got mine from envy

£110 PER subframe?!?! :o That's stupidly expensive! I dunno if that is the cost of them usually but i didn't realise they were even close to that expensive!?! It isn't that good a system is it? I mean you just get metal frame with the holes in the right place and then just a tilt forward and slide mechanism isn't it? Can't you use the existing subframes at all? I dunno it just seems a lot of money for something you already had on the old seats?

damn, very expensive indeed, hmmm yeh i heard sparco do them, hmmmm myt get non reclinable sparcos n get the subframes then

The standard seats dont actually have subframes as such - the complication comes from the fact that the oem seats have feet rather than subframes as such ... the sparco ones still need customising.

If you havent already got a T sport, there seats are very nice and wont need much customization to make fit!

i'm wanting some bright red bucket seats in mine, i think the colours will work very well with my carbon and black skirts n rear bumper etc on the silver car, kinda goin for the c-one look i guess. hmmm i think i shall have to wait til i get more cash, then i'l go to envy i think, xmas is on its way, all my hard earned cash will be splashed out on pressies i guess ay dear, who invented christmas lol

lol but them people might not buy him anything!

Santa all i want for christmas is....

some bucket seats :)

hahhaha scrooge! neva been calld that b4 lol, santas probs got bucket seats on his slay, but doubt he'd give me such expensive gifts, more like i'd get a wooden horse. or that if i'm lucky and theres a miracle.

thats it, gonna tell all my family to not buy me presents and all put money together and get me 2 bucket seats and frames mwahahaa :D

hahhaha scrooge! neva been calld that b4 lol, santas probs got bucket seats on his slay, but doubt he'd give me such expensive gifts, more like i'd get a wooden horse. or that if i'm lucky and theres a miracle.

thats it, gonna tell all my family to not buy me presents and all put money together and get me 2 bucket seats and frames mwahahaa :D

I reckon that'd make my xmas as well!!!

Hey mate, I have the yaris sparco subframes and the sparco sliders to go with them laying around in the garage, never used em! PM me if you want them!

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links