Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Freshly Lowered

me&mygt

it should be fine mate- I ran eibachs on standard dampers for a couple of years with no problems, and I havent heard of there being any problems with gen6's either.

if you do replace the shockers for uprated ones to match the springs, the handling would be phenomenal i'd expect B)

Thx. thats great. Anyone know of what sort of shocks are good with lowering springs for a relatively smooth ride. Don't want to go too hard.

Hmm any uprated shocker will sharpen up the bumps, but I read that KYB excelG gas shockers (+20% uprated from standard) are very good and a bolt in option.

I'm not sure whats available for the ST202 to be honest, but I bet theres more options than for the ST182 :cry:

I have koni sport single adjustables on mine, and despite being a lot of work to fit (they're inserts, so you have to cut up the original struts to fit them) they're superb IMHO

Thx. thats great. Anyone know of what sort of shocks are good with lowering springs for a relatively smooth ride. Don't want to go too hard.

i had PI springs on my GT and they were just right :D

i had PI springs on my GT and they were just right :D

I had PIs on my Manta and they were real carp....... :unsure:

Actually it might`ve been the other way round. :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links