Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust On...... Pics

Jimlad

dsc00067uk7.th.jpg

dsc00068et6.th.jpg

dsc00069rx6.th.jpg

HKS Super Dragger and Double Decat

Alright... the car's filthy and so is the exhaust.... but you get the idea!?... Brrrrrrrrm!

very nice!! i sat squinting at pics for like 5 mins... didn't realise you clicked them to make them bigger :!Removed!:

Dirt gives it character

off topic... my mr2 must be oozing character just now :lol:

lol.......

I'll give the exhaust a good clean after the winter... same with the car. There's just no point at this time of year!!

Should be getting a respray in the 1st/2nd quarter of next year.

Did you get the second de-cat on yet? any difference?

Sounds really good by the way, not loud at all, just a deep growl and looks the dogs danglies B)

nice!!!!

thats lookin much better than stock.

bet it sounds much better too!!lol

i preferr the angled exit exhaust on the supes tho

but thats just my taste!!

not dissin youre style mind.

still lovely looking

good work keep it up

Did you get the second de-cat on yet? any difference?

Sounds really good by the way, not loud at all, just a deep growl and looks the dogs danglies B)

Yeah.... the other de-cat is on now too!!

TBH I've not noticved my difference sound wise, but rachel said it sounds a bit louder.

As for performance wise, I've not really tested it out yet. Still need to wire in my FCD.

It would be alot easier if it wasn't designed for a Mr2!!.... lol. Think I've sussed out where to wire it in etc now. Just need to do it.... and fit the fuel pump (more of a precautionary measure). Oh and to be safe, a boost gauge.

I'm off on Hol/paternity leave after this weekend so I should get it done. I need to boot it first as is to make sure the fuel cut is kicking in.

yeah..... lol

Actually quite like the sound of the exhaust. It sounds as if the car actually is very powerfull... unlike the saxos and corsas out there.

HKS exhausts tend to have that sound... low smooth and meaningful... I think they are all jasma approved too (jap noise level laws) I tihnk the Blitz ones are a slightly better fit, but HKS a better sound :D

Thats why when I had the choice out of keeping my HKS or Blitz when I downsized to just one supra.. I stayed with the HKS :D

How is it over speed bumps? The Mkiii HKS oens hang really low and cath on bumps... even on unlowered cars.... :crybaby:

Don't there are any speed bumps in Gala!

From what i saw, his exhaust sits as well as the standard system, only low part is the rear box.

:drool: very nice looking box u have there :lol: a sound clip would be nice as they tend to give a very powerfull bark at peak boost :thumbsup: good work

• 1 month later...

Its a lovely exhaust and not to load except with the window down just when 4000 RPM kicks in and the second tubby comes online then its an F1 Type Grrrrr lol.

Here is mine in a rather exposed pic and don't ask how it happened its a long story,but don't drive through a deep puddle with a Trail rear bumper on PLEASE!!! :ffs:

DSCF0019.jpg

And the Repair :eek:

22-11-06_1626.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links