Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Turbo Kit

t-sport_rik_

:D just as it says, a turbo kit including intercooler for t-sport, possibly others (lotus etc)

i am presently negotiating a good price for a turbo kit :blink: something that wont burst :eek: the bank!!

tte puke at the idea and www.turbo-kits.com say they can do one for close to 2000 ukp , hmmm thats a fully tested and warranted kit mind :eek:

at present i am talking with a tuner and he reckons he can supply, even fit + tune and give a warranty for a decent kit that should produce healthy gains, prob looking at around the 60/70 bhp mark, possibly more, and if i do my maths, 189 + 60 bhp = more than compresssssor ... nice!!! :toast:

so, anyone got any ideas? any thoughts? any interest, if so show me with a reply if i can get a few interested he may do it at a snip price for all us cts + even ctc owners!!

:thumbsup:

:D just as it says, a turbo kit including intercooler for t-sport, possibly others (lotus etc)

i am presently negotiating a good price for a turbo kit :blink: something that wont burst :eek: the bank!!

tte puke at the idea and www.turbo-kits.com say they can do one for close to 2000 ukp , hmmm thats a fully tested and warranted kit mind :eek:

at present i am talking with a tuner and he reckons he can supply, even fit + tune and give a warranty for a decent kit that should produce healthy gains, prob looking at around the 60/70 bhp mark, possibly more, and if i do my maths, 189 + 60 bhp = more than compresssssor ... nice!!! :toast:

so, anyone got any ideas? any thoughts? any interest, if so show me with a reply if i can get a few interested he may do it at a snip price for all us cts + even ctc owners!!

:thumbsup:

i am a compressor owner my self so at present wouldn,t consider it but will be very interested to see hear how it goes . :thumbsup: go for it thats what i say

I looked into this. Think it will be a good idea and i'd be well up for it if!!!

1) I know the chasis will take it

and

2) I sort out my suspension and lower it

oh and if I win the lottery :lol:

I also looked at turbo kits linky 75-100 bhp increase umm :yahoo:

i looked at supercharging her but thats 4k , if you can get a turbo suck kit for 2k i may get savin and i would be really up for that ! please keep me updated !

Seems cheap consicering the high compression ratio of the t sport. Does the kit include a means of lowering the compression ratio ( new pistons or different head) to allow for enough boost to produce another 60 to 70 bhp? ;)

I do a "bolt on" kit from these people for the Lexus IS200............takes 30/40 hours to fit..........

Manifold needs fettling intercooler doesnt come with proper brackets......I could go on.

Kits are often missing bits as well :eek:

Could be this one is better but take care !

The Bolt On kit made for for Lexus IS200 and it takes 30/40 hours :eek::eek::eek:

forget it i aint touching this turbo kit Especialy it is NOT even desigin for our corolla god know how long that will take to fit not to mention the cost of fitting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links