Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres?

guydraper

I am due a new set of tyres.. And was just wondering if there were any recommendations?

Which ones shall I go for?

Cheers for any advice..

Everyone will say Toyo T1-R's usually :P Got them on both fronts and are indeed a great tyre! Also can be picked up pretty cheaply! There is a current post on here atm about tyres also and looking on both those sites will give you ideas of price!

As a tyre fitter i would go for Stomil or Enduro or Sava.. or i could take more medication.

As a tyre fitter i would go for Stomil or Enduro or Sava.. or i could take more medication.

Hail Hail I get great service from the GT2's why wouldn't you recommend them - will The Celts bate FC Copenhagen tonight?

Hail Hail I get great service from the GT2's why wouldn't you recommend them - will The Celts bate FC Copenhagen tonight?

On the standard size i WOULD recommend GT2's, i would also recomment the Bridgestones too.

As for your other question.. of course Celtic will beat Copenhagen ;)

i'm runnning a full set of dunlop sport SP2020's and they have been great so far, was around £45 a tyre which i didnt think was to bad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links