Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Bar Keys Anybody

luckyluke

Does anybody know where i can get hold of roof bar keys for genuine toyota roof bar.Bought bars off eBay and silly seller has no keys and the bars are locked so cannot use them until i get hold of keys.

Please :help::crybaby:

Does anybody know where i can get hold of roof bar keys for genuine toyota roof bar.Bought bars off EBAY and silly seller has no keys and the bars are locked so cannot use them until i get hold of keys.

Please :help::crybaby:

Luckyluke - I would have thought that the keys are unique to the bars - to stop some scally from coming along a nicking them! Sounds like you weren't lucky this time luke! :angry:

Access Lock & Key Service they should be the people that your Dealer should of contacted..

There supply you a set.. real cheap too..

Be well..

Access Lock & Key Service they should be the people that your Dealer should of contacted..

Be well..

Bob,

Are these the guys in Margate you are on about? Google lists several - but these seem to be the most popular!

http://www.alks.co.uk/

Phil

Be well..

Bob,

Are these the guys in Margate you are on about? Google lists several - but these seem to be the most popular!

Phil

Yep..for sure,thats them..

All lovley girls up there..

Hope this helps

European bob .

Be well..

Bob,

Phil

Yep..for sure,thats them..

All lovley girls up there..

Hope this helps

European bob .

I have contacted the key service listed here and they gave me the key numbers they can cut unfortunately for me My lucky number isnt number 47 which is the key number I require please help any body out there who has key number 47 :help:

i'll have a look tonight - got loads of keys with mine so could live without one!

Cheers

Ali

Thanks for trying mate you never know my Lucky number might come up, cant think why no one can get hold of this particular KEY / LOCK number even though it is genuine Toyota Part :thumbsup:

Lucky

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links