Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want One

vmail

103 inch Plasma

Its only £55,000

I have one of them in my bathroom ...... you should see the one in the livingroom ;) !

How, where from?

The only way I'll get close to it is when I'll be programming it

I have one of them in my bathroom ...... you should see the one in the livingroom ;) !

coool keh keh :thumbsup:

where you live again? ill be round one night when your not in to distract me from admiring it :D

p.s sorry if i take it home with me by the way... bit of a klepto u know :) :thumbsup: lol

coool keh keh :thumbsup:

where you live again? ill be round one night when your not in to distract me from admiring it :D

p.s sorry if i take it home with me by the way... bit of a klepto u know :) :thumbsup: lol

Well I was thinking of getting a new one TBH so it's free to a good home I guess ..... how about I send my chauffer round in my helicopter to come and pick you up?

;)

And here was me thinking only common folk lived over in Cov Dave..... :lol::lol:

Obviously you use the Corolla for your mild-mannered alter-ego? ;)

And here was me thinking only common folk lived over in Cov Dave..... :lol::lol:

Obviously you use the Corolla for your mild-mannered alter-ego? ;)

Yeah the porsche and ferrari forums were a bit boring ..... so I brought myself a commoners car so I could fit in ;)

Got to have my none flashy days ;)

However on another note has anybody watched/seen 'The secret millionaire' on channel 4 on wednesdays? - amazing program :thumbsup:

I have to agree with gnome - you have to watch a serious amount of TV for it to ever be worth it! For me that would be a complete waste of money - why not buy a new car or two? Much more fun ;)

People whole usually have large TVs also have Audio and Video on Demand systems aswell, so they can watch what they want and when they want.

what im trying to say is its a waste of money if you dont watch a lot of tv - like me, i hardly watch any at all, and i can think of far better things to be spending £55k on :thumbsup:

I find that if I want to see things on a bigger screen I can reproduce the effect for free by simply moving my chair closer to the television.

I find that if I want to see things on a bigger screen I can reproduce the effect for free by simply moving my chair closer to the television.

oooOOOOOooo never thought of that :thumbsup: usually have to wait 20 minutes while my chair pusher gets the tea ready....

if i do it myself I can save a good bit of time, not have to watch small piccy for inconcievable time and then she wont mind rubbing my feet during tea so much :D :thumbsup:

and Dave :D jeh jeh a helycopturiser ride would be very nice and appreciated ;) :thumbsup:

p.s made a space in the garden for it(the telly that is) :lol:

made a space in the garden for it(the telly that is) :lol:

What are you and your neighbours of Wigan going to do without the dunny that you must have demolished to make space. :thumbsup:

Class! :lol::lol::lol:

You can get the widescreen effect by popping the rectangle of glass out of a welding mask and wearing that too. :thumbsup:

What are you and your neighbours of Wigan going to do without the dunny that you must have demolished to make space. :thumbsup:

living room will be empty!!! :thumbsup: :D

Brilliant PMSL :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links