Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Its Finally Happened

Steve-O 2006

After about 10 months of owning a Mercedes Some little :censor: came into the drive 2 weeks ago and Stole the Star from the circle on the bonnet Badge and this morning I woke up to find the left overs of my Badge (The circle) completely Snapped off!!! What realy :censor: me off is that someone actually walked about 5 meters into my drive during the night to do it :(.

What I want to know is what was the point in doing it?? They cant use it for anything. I bet they just dropped it on the floor once they got around the corner. :(

Right now Im seriously considering getting a CCTV camera set up on the front of the house.

My Poor Merc wont look the same again (Well from the front) and theirs no point in getting another standard Badge as it will just get snapped off again most likely :angry: so now Im looking for a clip / screw on and off badge surely they are available somewhere

p10011252rr.jpg

Im just glad that they didnt scratch it getting it off :(

Get another one, sharpen the edges like a scalpel then all you have to do is get a dna match from the blood sample they leave behind ;)

We got CCTV now. Can't blow your nose without being recorded :lol:

Digital CCTV Recorder Box with 500GB Storage & 4 Infra Red Colour Cameras with Night Vision

All in at under £350 if i remember correctly. Money well spent :thumbsup:

Was thinking more like getting a Stun Gun / Taser (One of them high powered ones that leave you down on the ground for a few mins) and wiring it upto the Badge :D

£350 seems a good price for that CCTV setup. How much record time do you get with the 500gb storage?

Some people are just scum. I bought my Golf with all of the VW badges missing & it's just cost me almost £65 to replace them, I wont be at all impressed if some1 nicks the new 1s

It's jealousy - pure and simple. Some :censor: :censor: :censor: decided to run a key down the side of my Corolla last year.

The only possible thing I can think of is to run a wire from the Badge to the alarm (if it can be done)

Mike

£350 seems a good price for that CCTV setup. How much record time do you get with the 500gb storage?

we worked it out at approx 17 days constant 24hr recording at the highest quality at 25fps from 4 cameras and then when its full it loops back over the first date.

If you drop the quality to the lower settings you can get up to a months video :wacko::lol:

Thing is, now that it has actually happened you will never relax with your car there again, I bet the same person walks past your car every day.

That's crap...

First time I ever heard my Dad swear was when someone snapped the Badge off his 190E in France.

Make sure you eave the rest of the machanism in until you have a new one - the whistle of the air over the hole can be really annoying otherwise!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links