Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Rims?

raywong

which rims? give me your opinion!!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which rims? give me your opinion!!

• Buddy club P1 ll's (bronze with polished lip)
    • Buddy club P1 racing (Gunmetal)
    • Rota Torque

1.jpg

buddy club P1 ll's

2.jpg

Buddy club P1 racing

3.jpg

Rota torque

hi people

i've been looking for new rims to replace my current OZ titans since the day i got my car, finally it is going to happen very soon, but i still cant make up my mind about which ones i am going to get, tell me which one u think looks the best on my car.

Thx

Ray :)

I like the P1 racing wheels.......................they will look good on your car Ray :thumbsup:

Do you allways park like that?? ;) :lol::lol: (Three spaces)

I had a set of 16" buddyclub p1's last week

nice wheels, bit darker than I thought they would be.

02.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

Dunno, but IMO the first and the second one (with 6 spokes) looks wierd (the rim it self).

Simply, I just like the 3rd one - looks more aggresive (and it looks better when it spins, believe me :D ).

Not a fan of any of them tbh :wacko: The P1 racing's look similar to a skinny version of Rota grid's (prefer them chunkier) I don't really like skinny alloys as it tries to make small wheels look bigger and you end up with lots of space behind them with tiny brake discs/calipers in which looks wrong imo. I prefer chunkier rims but thats just my taste :)

If i had to choose i would go for the first ones!

Buddy Club P1 Racing SF (Gunmetal) B)

Have you considered Buddy Club QF (Black) ?

http://www.buddyclub.com.au/buddyclub/p1r_...ges/p1qf_gm.jpg :drool:

BTW have heard that the Buddy Club P1 Racing II Plus can loose their appearance. Dunno how true that is.

And Buddy Clubs will be better made than Rota's IMO

Have you decided what size you are getting?

First ones, but then almost anything is better than the OZ Titans...

:thumbsup:

A

thx for the opinions people, keep the votes coming, i want to see more people voting, so it gives a better sample.

unfortunately, all 3 rims hav pros and cons.

the first one, bronze and polish lip, i really like the bronze because it goes well with my car, but i am not keen on the polished lip, think they look chavvy.

the second one, the gunmetal buddy club, they're only avaliable in 16"s and i really wanted 15"s instead of 16"s

the third one, rota torque, these are the rims that i been wanting since august, but rota is out of stock, i kept calling, then they just tell me in 6 weeks time they'll hav stock, then 4 weeks, then 4 weeks, then christmas, then new year, so i am quite fed up with it now, they told me again that it will definitely be in stock on the 16th Jan. so if its not avaliable on 16th then i will go for one of the buddy clubs.

the second one, the gunmetal buddy club, they're only avaliable in 16"s and i really wanted 15"s instead of 16"s

I would either go for Buddy Club SF or QF

And you can get both in 15" ;)

Wheel information taken off their website.

Buddy Club SF Size 15x6.5 Offset 42 PCD 4/100

Buddy Club QF Size 15x6.5 Offset 35 PCD 4/100

15x7 Offset 34 PCD 4/100

15x7 Offset 42 PCD 4/100

http://www.unit-8.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000002.p...l%23a1935#a1935

Dunno how well those offsets would work though

IMO Buddy Club QF's would fit better but are more expensive. Nemesis used to have them at a competitive price on their website but it has been revised and there not on it the now. Try phoning them.

I reseached into getting them before I bought my AME Tracers

For prices try Envy: 01670 823333

Nemesisperformance: 01527 839350

Unit 8 Performance : 01254 702888

Hope that helps mate B)

I've gone fo rthe 3rd set, prefer the five double as opposed to the 6 single spoke.

I'm just trying to get hold of a set of 16" OZ ultraleggra in Matt Graphite similar design but 6 double spokes.

what do you think?... p.s. sorry for borrowing someones yaris picture, couldn't find a picture of mine at the right angle.

Brad =)

post-32582-1168870189_thumb.jpg

they told me again that it will definitely be in stock on the 16th Jan. so if its not avaliable on 16th then i will go for one of the buddy clubs.

Day of reckoning has arrived.

Did they have any?

jesus *****.. i'm seriously getting ****** with Rota now. they said that the container was held by the customs, and "should" b arriving early next week.. :censor:

to make the matter worse, i discover that i got a puncture on my front tyre today, really dont want to spend anymore money into the OZ's.. but looks like its unavoidable. :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links