Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Brother....

Jimlad

Sitting watching Big Brother.... if Jade's still got a career(if you can call it that) at the end of this, I'll be bluddy surprised!!!

Jade is coming across soooo bad! If I was her agent I'd get her out of there asap!!!

Been listening to it on and off all day on the radio, last i heard was 20k complaints, with numerous bodies investigating it.

I think some of the things she said were shocking!

I dont believe its racism though, more a clash of culture. The house is divided into two different sorts of people.... old skool people and new skool people. All the young people have formed a bond and all the older people have formed a bond with Ian & Cleo in the middle....

Bet the ratings have sky rocketed though with all the publicity, however negative it may be.

Yeah bet CH4 is loving it again!

But jade did kinda make her carear from big brother!

There's a certain symmetry to ending her career the same way she started it ! :yes:

I dont believe its racism though, more a clash of culture. The house is divided into two different sorts of people.... old skool people and new skool people. All the young people have formed a bond and all the older people have formed a bond with Ian & Cleo in the middle....

Bet the ratings have sky rocketed though with all the publicity, however negative it may be.

Yeah, but regardless of old school, new school, culture or age .... at the end of the day there's something called respect.

Like Jermaine said... " you can't reason with stupidity "

I seriously don't know how anyone can sit in the house with their mouth shut while Jade is being how she is. Seriously, I'd have to say something!! It seems like she has some sort of chip on her shoulder. She keeps saying that Shilpa isn't better than her etc, etc. She hasn't said or acted as if she is.

One word.... Jade Goodie ...... MORON!

Yeah, but regardless of old school, new school, culture or age .... at the end of the day there's something called respect.

Like Jermaine said... " you can't reason with stupidity "

I seriously don't know how anyone can sit in the house with their mouth shut while Jade is being how she is. Seriously, I'd have to say something!! It seems like she has some sort of chip on her shoulder. She keeps saying that Shilpa isn't better than her etc, etc. She hasn't said or acted as if she is.

One word.... Jade Goodie ...... MORON!

I take it you will be voting Jade out then?? ;)

I must admit........

I find it mildly amusing that people that watch big brither are commenting on other peoples retardedness.

I genuinely think a web cam in a looney bin would be more entertaining. :thumbsup:

I found it scary last night, that the headlines on the news at 10 was about something some barely famous person said on a clapped out reality tv show, and that the report of stephen hawkin (one of the most repected modern day thinkers) talking about how global warming is a bigger threat than terrorism, got put back to a tiny 2nd place slot!!!!

It's seems everyone is more interested in jade goody than world catastrophe :wacko:

Thats true, but what I meant my point to be was, most young people actually have no or little respect anyway....

I find it quite laughable that Jade is insulted by the fact that BB "made" her, Shilpa was absolutely correct but Jade got offended by it.... but its 100% true - without Big Brother, Jade would still be an Essex dental nurse wondering where East Angular was.... and at the end of the day Shilpa is a very famous Bollywood superstar and although Jade is successful, she's the one with her head up her bum, not Shilpa!

Shilpa to win! :D That'd get Jade's back up!

I genuinely think a web cam in a looney bin would be more entertaining. :thumbsup:

Now that's an idea. How about we all try and sell the idea to CH4. All we need now is a name.

I just find it sad taht a reality TV show can cause such an uproar that trade relations are in jeopardy.

The stupid thing is that the news report i heard blamed the UK in general for being Racist.

J

I can't decide if Jade is very stupid or very smart (but still a complete ignorant moron) and the tv company put her up to it.....

Call me a cynic but in these times nothing winds the public up more than some racism, the amount of votes this situation will cause is massive.... ratings went from 3m to 6m!

I watched 2 minutes of it yesterday & said to my Parents "I still dont get what the fuss is about"!

It's natural that people are going to clash when they dont know each other & are in an environment like that. As for the racism comments I have no idea what has even been said!

Channel 4 must be loving this and watching the money role in :yes:

Can't say I have been watching it so I can't really comment - I think it's the same as that Brass Eye TV show a while back

One person watches it and says something and then the rest of the crew/gang/whatever jump on the bandwagon shouting this, that and whatever <_<

Like others I find it strange why this topic is on the front cover of every news paper and other more important issues arent ...... but hey, that's the media for you

They just want to sell papers ;)

[Edit]

The 'Carphone warehouse' have now suspended their sponsorship to the show :unsure:

What's going to happen now ???

[/Edit]

Edited by DaveSR

The 'Carphone warehouse' have now suspended their sponsorship to the show :unsure:

What's going to happen now ???

Hopefully they'll pull the plug on the ridiculous nonsense. :ffs:

The thing that surprises me..... No. Astounds me. Is how some of these people attain 'celebrity' status. It seems that all you have to do nowadays is appear in a 'reallity' tv prog or have a walk on part in a soap and 'Bingo' your a celebrity. With sponsors wanting to throw money at you left right and centre..... Why??? The majority of them are talentless, ignorant and downright stupid. Not the sort of people I would like associated with my products.... If I had any. :rolleyes:

OK. Rant over. :D

Jade's a ***** head and should never have got millions for being so.

You shouldn't be rewarded for being stupid.

Encouraging for kids eh...

The thing that surprises me..... No. Astounds me. Is how some of these people attain 'celebrity' status. It seems that all you have to do nowadays is appear in a 'reallity' tv prog or have a walk on part in a soap and 'Bingo' your a celebrity. With sponsors wanting to throw money at you left right and centre..... Why??? The majority of them are talentless, ignorant and downright stupid. Not the sort of people I would like associated with my products.... If I had any. :rolleyes:

OK. Rant over. :D

Jade's a ***** head and should never have got millions for being so.

You shouldn't be rewarded for being stupid.

Encouraging for kids eh...

Completely agree with these posts. There was a time when you had to have a talent to be a celebrity. Okay, a talent other than being rude and quite pathetic. :yes:

Quite reassuring that so many people complained about Jade's behaviour. There's hope for the human race yet! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links