Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini-meet Sunday 18th February 2007

Yaris SR Kid

Iv got TTE with sports-cat... now that's awesome! No flat spot and pure raspish roartiness! Gonna be de-cat soon though... just for the hell of it while im young!

wen u get your decat are you selling your sports cat?

bad news lad, duno if im down cause

firstly dont think ive got the day off work

and

i have £24 in the bank :| now 430 miles on £24 is a bit of a push lol

ill let u know tho

:( :'(

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jjerry

• Red Yaris 54

• Yaris SR Kid

• Demonic Angel

Silly question but have you got a specific parking area asigned or just park where you can, it is a rather large car park as it serves all of Willen lake. Looks like car will be otr. :yahoo:

Weather forecast is dry with sunny intervals :D

My wife is coming with me now as well so another person to add :thumbsup:

Re: parking - suggest the first on the scene identify a suitable area - then others can just join - once a few are parked up non meet people will just park elsewhere anyway (hopes)

1. Lenry...................................Leonard

2. Red Yaris 54.........................Steve

3. Raywong..............................Ray (Yaris T-Sport and Yaris SR)

4. Yaris SR Kid.........................Adam (Loud SR )

5. 51 plate red yaris.................Vicky )

6. Smilybrad............................Brad (T-Sport)

7. jwyaris................................Jack

8. DaveSR ..............................Dave

9. Gnome................................Johnathan (F****** ROCKS)

10. Yaris Tsport.......................Carl(T Sport)

11. Peridot..............................Em & Bagpuss

12.kimi ..................................kim & mark

13. Woody27...........................Woody (aka the woodster, woodmeister)

14. minidoughty........................Justin

15. Blue 84............................. Tina

16. Jerry phipps.......................Jerry and Lorraine

17.AJB....................................Ash

18. choading............................Joe (T-sport)

19. SMW .............................. Steve and Suzanne (Aygo)

20. Sphinktar1988..........................Alex (Black SR YBB)

21. ae111sr............................John & Babs (CorollaSR Diesel )

22, jjerry................................Jerry & Sue +baby Stephanie in mk111 2ltr tt targa Supra

23. PaulT...................................Paul (Soarer TT)

24. YeeYee............................... Yan (passenger in SoarerTT)

LOCATION LINK

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PUB MEAL MENU

sat nav destination postcode = MK15 9HQ

Is anyone else going round the M25 like me? According to the AA website it's:

"M25 at junction 21, then join the M1 motorway (signposted M1 The North, Luton Airport)"

I was in two minds whether or not to come to this, as it'll be just me & it's 75 miles either way for me... :unsure:

I do have the good ol' Sat Nav though :D

Of course there is, looks like a bit of a trek for you though Chris? I thought my 75 miles each way was bad after sphinktar1988's 430 in total :lol:

I was in two minds whether or not to come to this, as it'll be just me & it's 75 miles either way for me... :unsure:

I do have the good ol' Sat Nav though :D

Don't worry . . . I could also be on my own too, and with a 2hr drive and 92 miles just to get there, as I live in Norfolk. But it looks like its gonna be a great day, and i'm really looking forward to it (plus, the sat nav helps!, just hope it doesnt do wot it did last time :rolleyes: )

Put it this way - - wot else are you gonna do with a WHOLE day?? I'm sure you'll hit your self if you dont come!

Looks like it's going to be a cracking day,

I was thinking of cleaning my car today, *looks out side* it might have to be a quick wash as it's not looking too good.

*Selects a good cd for the trip* :thumbsup:

wen u get your decat are you selling your sports cat?

I will be doing, yes. But i need a standard mid-section including cat before i do anything! Im not de-catting the sports cat section as that's like throwing £350 down the swanny!

I would have come along kids but iv got some grand-parent do or something, as you can tell, im highly enthused!

You must come Tina.................I am sure we can find some speed bumps for you to practice on :yahoo: ;)

Bad news i'm afraid, steering rack still off the car won't be fixed in time. Only other car is an ancient Belmont (astra). Was looking forward to it especially as i live in MK. :ffs: :(

Bad news i'm afraid, steering rack still off the car won't be fixed in time. Only other car is an ancient Belmont (astra). Was looking forward to it especially as i live in MK. :ffs: :(

That's a shame, but nowt stopping you in coming over at least to say hi is there? We won't hold it against you that you came in a Belmont instead of a Toyota :P

As for me, yup I've decided to come - cleaned the Blue today, inside & out - it was in desperate need of it!!

cleaned the outside today and gonna have quick clean out of the seats tomorrow morning. only 68 miles from me so hourish to get there

My car is a state inside and probably wont clean outside so no complaints guys! I got excuses! Should be a good day tomorrow! Hopefully have some money left for it! See you'll there!

Guess who has a puncture!!!

This happened when i was going to meet woody for first time aswell, neighbours getting windows done so i blame them!

I called local garage and they dont have right size but have a second hand one thats been plugged, bit scared about that so gonna call few places tmoz but cant travel very far as you can guess, if all else fails i am coming in friends MG ZR :( lol

Just looked at the map (typical woman waiting til last minute!) and its sooo easy to get to from the motorway :thumbsup:

Junction 14 M1, 1st roundabout straight across, 2nd roundabout straight across, third roundabout 3rd exit, 1st right and you're there!

My car wont be clean though, I've only just come back from Northampton and there is no way I'm cleaning her - most of you know her as being a dirty cow anyway though, so no change from the norm really! :lol::lol:

Whats everyone wearing.... :lol::lol:

Guess who has a puncture!!!

This happened when i was going to meet woody for first time aswell, neighbours getting windows done so i blame them!

I called local garage and they dont have right size but have a second hand one thats been plugged, bit scared about that so gonna call few places tmoz but cant travel very far as you can guess, if all else fails i am coming in friends MG ZR :( lol

slap the space saver on all will be good

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links