Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Angel Eyes For My Ts

gianni_ts

there is one car on here i have seen them on think it was a blue yaris from greece but not sure. but there is another topic somewhere else with loads of info on them

Just a point but left hand drive cars lights point to the right and right hand drive cars the other way. you should make sure you can change them as you could possibly get done or fail an MOT for them i think, not totally sure, just know that your lights are checked for an SVT and may get checked for alignment on mot's. worth remembering.

brad =)

They dont post to UK either look at the postage description :thumbsup:

Give it a month or two and they'll drop right down.

Thats what happened with my LED rear lights :(

On a side note I can speak fluent german so If anyone would like me to ask the seller any questions id be happy too ;)

They're only 179,00 Euros which works out about £120 so we are getting ripped off.

Also the guy below will post the UK (one thing though the germans dont tend to use paypal so u'll have to find another way to send money) :).

Ebay Link

Lol it's because they are designed for Left Hand Drive (LHD) cars which means they drive on the right hand side of the road. This means the headlights on their cars are designed to point slightly to the right to give wide light without dazzling oncoming traffic on the left. Obviously in the UK it is the other way around and so you would end up with lights pointing to the right which would dazzle all oncoming traffic. Also i believe it is a fail at an MOT.

That help?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links