Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jamex Loweing Springs?

S.Kayani

Jamex are quite bouncy mate, Eibach or teins second hand would be better bet as better handling and the teins level out the car for flatter look 33mm front and 38mm rear were as jamex is 35mm all round!

cheers mate, ill hav a word with him, if hes still got em ill take em off him!! - but on a side note - what are PI springs like?

Dont have Jamex :no:

i had them on one of my old cars, they were awfull :shutit:

cool - gonna take the PI springs then...

would 16s be too big with a 40mm drop all round? concidering i have a full car on a regular...

Probably yes so would be looking at 15"'s probably but even then may rub with a full car, specially with the cheaper sprigs which may sag? Sure someone be able to answer for sure!

On weekend i put 16's on my car from friends, just to see what it would look like and if it would scrub if it had a full load and it didnt. I have dropped it 33mm on front and 38mm rear.

Hope this helps!

jamex are bad.. i went from them to teins and !Removed! hell, massive difference.

Teins have really thought about what they are doing, whereas jamex just make a spring

cool, cheers for the help lads - wish i could afford tein, gona go for the PI springs instead...

Tein only lower 30mm or something iirc.

Pi lower 40-45 i think they say 40 on them but when springs bed in you normally get another 5mm or so....

The Pi springs are damn stiff, she will handle a lot better but you'll feel the bumps man. i like that though.

I have 15x7inch wheels with 40 profile tyres, and i normally have a full car, plus when i run gigs i usually fit a full drum kit, 2 guitar amps and a bass amp, guitars, carpet, stands, etc in the car (with all the seats down obviously lol) but anyway that sh*t weighs a ton and she's nowhere near scrubbing.

yeah they are rather expensive, just have to look around for second hand pair rly dude!

yea...think ill upgrade to teins after ive upgraded to the T sport! lol

Tein only lower 30mm or something iirc.

Pi lower 40-45 i think they say 40 on them but when springs bed in you normally get another 5mm or so....

The Pi springs are damn stiff, she will handle a lot better but you'll feel the bumps man. i like that though.

I have 15x7inch wheels with 40 profile tyres, and i normally have a full car, plus when i run gigs i usually fit a full drum kit, 2 guitar amps and a bass amp, guitars, carpet, stands, etc in the car (with all the seats down obviously lol) but anyway that sh*t weighs a ton and she's nowhere near scrubbing.

cheers mate! very usefull info! you reckon 16s would be alright with a full car? or is that pushing it?

and whats it like going over ramps and that with a full car? scrape alot in the middle? or the front or something? cuz the fronts quite low as it is, i might have to rip off the little plastic trim under the front bumper? what do you reckon?

i have some jamex springs lying about somewhere

20 quid and they are yours pmsl

and lol good price! but i think ill give them a miss :thumbsup:

should be getting the PIs very soon :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links