Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems :(

sphinktar1988

just had my tyres changed all round and the dude hu did it said that i need my camber adjusting cause i had 3 mm of tred on the outside of the tyre and 0.3 on the inside :o so i wuda got 3 points for each tyre :(

phoned toyote and they want £75 to sort it :o

anyone no of a way of sortin it or if its possible to be done cheaper than that

just had my tyres changed all round and the dude hu did it said that i need my camber adjusting cause i had 3 mm of tred on the outside of the tyre and 0.3 on the inside :o so i wuda got 3 points for each tyre :(

Hey mate, negative camber on the front wheels is a good thing for handling and if nothing has been damaged on the front suspension there shouldn't be a problem, have you fitted different wheels tyre, ie bigger sizes etc? and what pressures are you running, i'd just suggest checking your tyre tread depths more often and just change them when their low.

are you sure he didnt mean the tracking was out {wheel alignment } if tyres have worn like that it would be tracking out .this you should be able to get done at half that price. :thumbsup:

20 quid tops for tracking doing.

A full geometry check is about 80 pounds, im sure cfc will be along soon to tell you about it

yep camber isnt adjustable on the yaris (without buying camber adjusting bolts) most likely he ment tracking. have you lowered your car or is it std? as this can affect camber, but not that much unless youve had somthing stupid like a 50MM drop.

4 wheel alignment is the way to go and as said will be about 20 quid as there is no adjustment other than track that they can do as std

Ok.. short and sweet..

Only the fronts are adjustable.. so only option is wheel allignment/tracking.

If you have lowered the car by more than about 40mm, then you might need to get a Full Global Geometric check done.. but to be able to adjust certain aspects you would possiby need to get a camber kit fitted.

Do a search of the forums for Tracking.. camber.. etc.. there are topics that go into it in a lot more detail.

try this one....

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...amp;hl=tracking

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links