Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

5 Door Yaris T Sport!

kularm

Ok guys, dont know if you remember but in december I got hit by a drunk driver in my beautiful 5 dr yaris t sport. I now want another, and thing is, if I cant get a 5 door, Im gonna have to look for a different car, BUT I WANT A T SPORT! LOL. When I brought mine in September there were a few 5 doors listed about for £5000-6000. I cant find any now, and all i do is search search search. Now I know some of you have other means of finding cars, So I urge u, in order to keep a friendly brother of the T Sport community, alert me to any 5 doors you find in this price range.

I cant afford any more because insurance paid out less than what I paid because they're *****. And due to no car, I had damaging loss of earnings. Help me please!!!!!!

Thanks, and if you're successful in hellping me, I will honour your help by travelling anywhere to buy yyou a drink or 10, and then drive you home! :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-Toyota-Yaris-1-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I found that, but then I realised it's above your price range :( It does seem to have quite low mileage too.

Good luck with the search tho, I see a Thunder Grey P2 T-Sport around here with 5 doors from time to time..am so used to seeing them as a 3 door it's a bit of a shock :D

Thanks guys, ye bit out of my price range, I know im asking alot but Im hoping something like my last one will come along. As far as it being Ph1 or 2 im not bothered as a full TRD kits going on it anyway, and interior might get a slight remodelling with the help of some alacantra. :) (i spelt it wrong prob, but u get my drift)

Riviera Car Centre looks like thay have one in. £5995, but its in Paignton, Deven so its a bit of a trek!

The Voice of Reason - that does look good! They look so sweet in black, couldnt have round us though as itd get keyed within 2 hours!

There is a 02 5 door T SPORT 56k in blue, its under your price range on piston heads, have a look --> http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/128416.htm

Is it me or does that look a little sus?

I’m sure the T Sport was only a 3 door in the phase 1?

When the face lifted model came out in 2003, THEN they did a 5 door version :blink:

The Voice of Reason - that does look good! They look so sweet in black,

It crossed my mind to buy it and put it in storage!

:thumbsup:

Riviera Car Centre looks like thay have one in. £5995, but its in Paignton, Deven so its a bit of a trek!

Although it's advertised as one, I don't think it's a 5 door.....unless they have since had another in since I last looked.

This is where the problem came, they did make a few 5 door phase 1's, but they were neever officially recognised, hence always gives me problems with insurance. On another note, Ive contacted the guy from piston heads, about 4 days ago, no reply back, but its a nice car though.

good luck with your search. i too have never seen or heard of a 5dr phase 1 t sport before, i didnt think they existed. how bizarre.

LOL, when I first brought it, i was sure it was a fake :P but i assure you, it was a phase 1, look at the front of the car in my profile picture, doesnt have phase 2 facelift lights. And the rear didnt have phase 2 fogs. Either way, My thinking is that more are out there somewhere, I just miss my old car. The only other option is if someone wants to lend this student some cash to buy a phase 2 5 door :drool: :P

Err actually looking at my profile pcture, u cant make anything out involving the lights LOL, forgot that thats where the damage was :P :D

LOL, when I first brought it, i was sure it was a fake :P but i assure you, it was a phase 1, look at the front of the car in my profile picture, doesnt have phase 2 facelift lights. And the rear didnt have phase 2 fogs. Either way, My thinking is that more are out there somewhere, I just miss my old car. The only other option is if someone wants to lend this student some cash to buy a phase 2 5 door :drool: :P

Err actually looking at my profile pcture, u cant make anything out involving the lights LOL, forgot that thats where the damage was :P :D

from one student to another, i dont have any money to lend!

i was looking at it from the perspective of someone buying a GLS 5dr and putting a T Sport bodykit on it and interior. but if it exists then fair enuf

There is a Tsport P1 i see around in Aylesbury (not for sale though) so they do exist! However his looks like an import as it's got vitz badges, uncolour coded front Tsport bumper etc. Also another gold 5 door Tsport P1 that looks normal just without a spoiler so they do exist!

Edit: Quick thought that blue one i see may be an RS :P Maybe that is worth looking into :wacko: I have seen lots of vitz RS in 5 door on net and some importers may have some?

Only reason I like this car is performance to cost ratio. I beats many insurance group 13-14 cars at half the cost of insurance for myself. The bodykit was going to get changed to a full TRD kit in due course, but Im really disappointed with this. Does anybody know any rich millionaires who have generous moments?

The 5-door P1 T-sport was offered on mainland Europe but not here so the chances are that its an import. Make sure it has a TTE rear spoiler, alarm and immobiliser to bring it to UK spec.

3 doors have just as much rear seat space btw...

Good luck in your search.

:thumbsup:

A

LOL defo not a import, V5 had it registered as a full uk car not import, and its registers properly at Toyota dealerships etc.

I just cant be doing with the whole moving chairs etc. But tbh, I like the 5 door as in my eyes it doesnt look at squashed up :P, I mean I wud buy a 3 door but only if it was Phase 2, cause i like the rear end. Thing is I cant find one of them in black, cause they're too new to fit my budget.

Lol they're the same length so a 5door should look more squashed up as has smaller front doors to make room for backs whereas 3door just have bigger front doors and a large rear quarter! :P Also the passenger seat is the only one i left people get i back with and therefore doesn't inconvenience me :)

ok i dont mind a 3 door then lol. but only if its phase 2. Does anyone know of either a black or lightning blue p2yaris for 4500-5000? :s

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links