Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit For A 1.0

forde

The only induction kits im aware of for the 1.0 are the powertec sl1 and the pipercross. the pipercross one doesnt look that great, its just a cone filter and you remove your air box hose and stick it on lol.

I think the best and most affordable way to go is to just buy a filter and some ducting and make my own, anyone done this?

Greddy kit Exists for it and seems to be the best to me :thumbsup: Most expensive aswell but i guess you get what you pay for!

greddy kit is great, but pricey at £150.

but it's a dry filter so no oiling needed,

the pipercross is ******* as it only connects to the air box, not remove it, so you'd waste £70 on that.

I wouldn't bother with the other one.

if your budget doesn't strech that far, save up and wait a little longer, as you'd be more pleased with the greddy than any other kit.

here's a pic

greddy.jpg

Ryan1985 used to swear by his Greddy one.

A

that looks cool, i was thinking of getting some ducting and a mushroom filter and making myself something like that lol.

Has anyone on here done that?

that looks cool, i was thinking of getting some ducting and a mushroom filter and making myself something like that lol.

Has anyone on here done that?

not going to be easy, as you will need an adaptor for the filter to connect the MAF sensor to.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links