Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sports Cat And Cel Light

ToTo_17

Just a quick question regarding the sports cat. I already have the ENVY exhaust on my TS, but am thinking about going to a local garage to put on a larger diameter center section plus a sports cat. Will the sensor following the sports cat cause the CEL light to go on since the stock cat as well as the center piping will be replaced with larger one leading to the Envy exhaust? Will the CEL light come on in the future or cause any problems ever and will the car pass MOT with the sports cat and larger piping?

Will I notice any difference in power or anything at all by putting in the sports cat and larger diameter piping? Should I just leave the sports cat and stay with the stock one and go with only larger middle piping? What difference will I get in sound by just the sports cat and larger piping, just stock cat and larger piping? Will both of these setups be louder than with simply the current ENVY exhaust setup that I have? :help:

cel light shouldn't come on, sports cat does exactly the same as a normal cat only it allows the gases to flow through faster.

So it will also pass it's MOT

get a sports cat, also 2 1/2 inch piping should be ok, but if your getting your cat from envy just ask kevin what size pipework he has on the centre section on his car.

if your going for all that then you may aswell go for a header aswell, and have all the exhaust in stainless steel, as then you won't ever need to buy a new exhaust as it won't rust.

should notice a bit more sound and the car should feel a bit livelier

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links