Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Questions, Again...

Yaris Verso

Vote here  

13 members have voted

1. 1. The best wheel for a white Yaris Verso

• Wheel no.1
    • Wheel no.2
    • Wheel no.3
    • Wheel no.4

My white OZ racing got stolen and now I looking for a set of new wheels. Please give me feedback on the ones you in TOC like best. The only god thing is that the OZ was the wrong colour for the Yaris / white on white does not look right.

The Verso has now black tinted windows :)

1.hybrid17.jpg

2.ikon15.jpg

3.lionheart.jpg

4.blackoctane17.jpg

Best regards

Fredrik

I had the second ones on my yaris, wolfrace ikon

check my garage on my 2004 yaris if you want to see pics, I know it's not a verso but may be of some help.

Sorry about your lost. Even if they weren't the best choice, they still wer good.

If you tinted your windows, you'll need a full black rim IMO. No.3 if you haven't anything else to chose.

The 2nd set look similar to T-Sport alloys, the 3rd look similar to SR alloys, the 4th are black so from a distance look like you've had wheeltrims that have fell off. That leaves the 1st set so out of the options those are the set I'd go for

Wow....None of the above...

I rather got for a set of VOLK xctrrrs-GTSXCCA in maganatiumitatioumm or Lenso GT-2R extrem drift in compositekevlar with turbo...Just kidding.

Please give me some ideas of what to get. Now Im rolling on the steelwheels, looks like s**t. I will pick up a set of wheels this weekend. I personaly like the Black Octane (no4), goes well with a white car...and its my car so...

Black with white is cool but go for a more jap rim! Those are all chav wheels imo! There much better wheels around if you look! Most be some nice Rota's in black?

The fourth wheels flow with white the best, in my humble opinion. However, they look very cheap, Work Equip 01s and König Rewinde Graphite are my favourites, but I'm running stock steelies, as I don't have a problem with how they look.

We should meet up some time, run a Scandinavian Verso meet.

Eirik

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links