Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mods/changes

Woody27

Hey'all hope you're keeping well!

Just thought i'd do a quick update on my car :) Today i collected my TTE front bumper from the spray shop in reading (cheers for the recomendation adam :thumbsup: ) and fitted it :D Over the weekend i also fitted a sunstrip to the front and debadged the rear. I also gave it a good clean outside and finished dynamatting the door Speakers!

I'm really happy with all the results and feel the car is coming together more! To finish off the front i still need to get hold of red mirrors (should have at MK meet) and i want to spray the inside of headlights and remove the "fried egg" effect! Then i want to lower it to finish it off from the side and then hopefully get the windows tinted :) Then i will be happy from outside :P

Pictures are to follow shortly as i need to let my mate upload them. My mate and I started taking them outside a garage, moved onto a industrial estate (where my mate joined us in his mini) and then finished in a multistorey car park! Considering none of us can really use a camera we got some pretty good shots :D

Will update later tonight!

Woody!

Nice one mate sounds like its coming together!

PICTURESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

No worries on recomendation dude, sure you would do same!

Yeah i know it needs it! Also the tyres and trim should have been blackened and the rear plate needs replacing :P All in good time though! Also, for a bit of background on the mini, in 2 weeks time it will be transformed completely with loadsa carbon bits going on, full respray in this black colour with red underneath etc. but will prob end up doin another lil photoshoot then aswell :P

And alan you're allowed to like the mini aslong as you like mine more :P

Yeah i know it needs it! Also the tyres and trim should have been blackened and the rear plate needs replacing :P All in good time though! Also, for a bit of background on the mini, in 2 weeks time it will be transformed completely with loadsa carbon bits going on, full respray in this black colour with red underneath etc. but will prob end up doin another lil photoshoot then aswell :P

You wouldn't want to buy a Citroen 2CV would you? Well, bits of...

Just thought it was worth asking... :unsure:

A

Can't say i have the space for one tbh! Cheers anyway!

Btw i keep adding pics to the ones above but have reached limit so will add any more here :P This ones one of my fav

DSC03952.jpg

Tyred and exhausted lol!!

looks good mate, like the front plate, was going to get square one but then go private plate!

Splitter is looking mint, they did good job.

Needs slamming!

Just looking at last pic, didnt you get a TTE sticker?!!

Nope, i gota Email TTE and ask for one (according to minidoughty who had same problem :thumbsup: ) just aint got round to it! Does need it though but it can wait until i can be bothered :P

O yeah also i cut down the existing aerial to make it shorter :thumbsup: :P

Dave says - ditch the lexus lights :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

*they ruin your car now :yes:

Plus I like the way you have just cut your aerial :lol: :P ;)

Cheers all for comments :D Lenry i'm assuming "dappers" is a good thing in which case thanks :P

Dave says - ditch the lexus lights :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

*they ruin your car now :yes:

Plus I like the way you have just cut your aerial :lol: :P ;)

See i still like the rear lexus lights now they are sprayed! Makes them look more like the standards but symmetrical :) O and they look most like the top ones in real life so less gash as in the other pics where they look real bright etc :P

O and aerial chop means it cheaper, less chavvy, no overhang that you get on base of beestings and when you put the rubber bit back on the end if looks official :P Reception seemed fine when i quickly tested but i don't really listen to the radio! When i come to sell can always get another for a few quid!

Nice colour Woody ;) :lol:

I cant help but think that the front number plate is not quite straight :eek:

It certainly has come on well since JAE last year :thumbsup:

That car looks familiar.....but less green :lol:

But where on earth are you going to get colour coded wing mirrors from????!!!!! ;)

Another thing, those indicator bulbs look worse now the front is done.........

Erm I mean in my opinion, how I like things, hope I don't make you cry, and you are very entitled to your own views on the matter etc......

:lol:

That car looks familiar.....but less green :lol:

But where on earth are you going to get colour coded wing mirrors from????!!!!! ;)

Another thing, those indicator bulbs look worse now the front is done.........

Erm I mean in my opinion, how I like things, hope I don't make you cry, and you are very entitled to your own views on the matter etc......

:lol:

lol, colour code them yourself or from a mashed T sport in a scrap yard!

Cheers Steve for noticing the wonky number plate :P Need to adjust soon! Will just file the hole so it sits right :P

O and the wingmirrors i have minidoughty to thank for hence the joke :P Cheers for them still mate! Can't wait to get them on!

Justin, you talking about the "fried egg" effect in the front lights? If so they are definately coming out soon anyway :thumbsup:

Needs Lowering, Debagding more, Lexus light removable (or full red).

Stop playing with the cosmetics and get some proper mods on!

Suspension and a turbo and bigger brakes.

Think we'll need a TTE line up at the MK meet, damn yaris-nut for showing me that spoiler :lol:

Lol cheers all for comments :D Yeah matt it does need all those but i have done cosmetics as i'm skint atm! Plus insurance prob penalise me more heavily for performance stuff! Most of the cosmetics done have been low cost tbh. Good results for a tight budget though me thinks! Also i like the contrast of the chrome in lights against the red and them completely red wouldn't look so good imo. Not to everyones taste but they're individual and i like :D Also debadging further doesn't really interest me as i like it as it is! Debadging rear toyota Badge makes it more obvious the rear wiper is offset from the centre :P Lowering wise i'm thinking Tein springs but don't think they will lower it enough as seeing as SR supposed to be -25mm on standard and teins only like -35/38mm i don't think it will look quite right still! Obvious answer is coileys but that's a lot more saving! Also after some exhaust mods and more in the future so just gota sort out my finances! Another thing in short run is i think my mate bought me some fog lights that i said i liked which would be quite handy as over winter had shocking drive in fog as none of my lights improved visibility! (as in mainly removed visibility!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links