Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Question

Yaris_Tsport

Question1

Hello fellow yaris people rite yesterday my megan manifold turned up and basically me and my friend are going to fit it saturday. now he works at powerflow so he has the tools just wondering how long it will take???

Question 2

I like the back of the phase 2 yaris more then the phase 1 which i have. now is it possible to put the rear bumper off a phase 2 on to a phase 1??or has anybody done it????i guess it can but just wondering if anyone has

also another question does anyone know what cell the standard cat on the t sport is??????

Manifold will take couple of hours with right tools and knowledge mate! thats incorporating few mis haps so could be quicker if your mate knows his stuff!

Other question i have no idea!

bumper should fit, it should only be the front bumper that's different because of the headlights, the rest of the car is the same

hopefully all will go well sr kid but ya never know lol. should have it on for the meet and the wheels tho they need to be refurbed.

Well if i can get hold of a rear phase 2 bumper for a yaris i will have a go. cheers for the help

Manifold is a really easy job Providing the bolts budge! I reckon it's doable in a couple of hours easily IF the bolts come off nicely! There aren't THAT many bolts but if they are taking ages each then it will add up! Basically, remove engine cover, unbolt heat shield (think it's just four bolts but they are easily visible! 2 up high 2 down low) and remove and then unbolt manifold (5 bolts joining it to head, jack it up and then 2 to the cat and one to the manifold support bracket!) and remove :P Replace gaskets and refit :thumbsup: I'm not even sure if the original heat shield fits back over the megan manifold (i know it doesn't on some)

cheers woody he has 2 ramps at his workshop so we can get under the car easy. will let you all know how we get on

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links