Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.0 Vs 1.3

rickster

hey, just bought a TTE backbox that came off a 1.3 SR, will this fit my 1.0 colour collection or will it require mods?

thanks

ricky

I'm affraid it's pot look ..... only way to find out would be to take it to a garage :thumbsup:

I went from SR to SR and it didn't fit - well mine anyway ;)

i need the reverse i need to no if a 1.0 exhaust, like from the manifold so cat-centre section and backbox will be able to fit my sr just to get it thru its mot

Many ways mate but you will need to go to custom exhaust place for that the normal exhaust places like quick fit and humphries wont be able to do anything for you!

1 litre header wont fit SR mate

Backbox's can easily be modded to fit so don't worry if it doesn't and you can afford to have it made to fit (no harder than having a universal backbox fitted!)

You just need to cut the pipe off the 1.0 exhaust, then cut the pipe off the tte exhaust and weld the 1.0 one on.

Wouldnt take long, if you can weld go for it. A mechanic would probably run ya about 20 quid to do it, it wouldnt even take an hour.

As the man above says, its just like fitting a universal backbox, you just cut the pipe off your standard backbox and weld it onto the new one, then bolt it back on!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links