Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Pull-over?

vickyvulture

Three times this has happened to me . . . I'm following someone, with a fair distance between me and the guy in front, then all of a sudden he pulls over and lets me pass. The other night was the third time it has happened to me, and always when i take an alternative route home. lol

I reckon that these guys just love looking at my yaris ****!! :kisss:

Your idea and their idea of ‘A fair distance between me and the guy in front’ is obviously different, especially in this weather.

LOL, Mainbeam.......only joking. Actually I did a stupid thing, when I was cleaning the car I must have knocked the light height adjuster, I drove round for 2 weeks moaning and complaining that my headlights were rubbish and I couldnt see a foot ahead of me.

Three times this has happened to me . . . I'm following someone, with a fair distance between me and the guy in front, then all of a sudden he pulls over and lets me pass. The other night was the third time it has happened to me, and always when i take an alternative route home. lol

I reckon that these guys just love looking at my yaris ****!! :kisss:

I won't suggest you are fool enough to drive on full beam but maybe you need to use the headlight adjuster to lower the beam direction. ( little wheel right of the steering column) I wouldn't have thought the Yaris was capable of dazzling traffic though, judging by the amount of light mine seems to throw out! :yawn:

yea, common problem.

i one flashed someone coming the other way to turn their lights on and the car in front of me (was quite a distance) pulled over as i guess he thought i was a police car

I've never heard of someone pulling over to let someone else pass to admire their car.....

Sounds to me like its your headlights too, I've pulled over in the past to let someone past me who had full beam on and it was blinding me.... the only other time was when a car seemed to be following me so I pulled over and motioned him to pass and luckily he did because that sort of situation is quite scary for a lone female traveller...

So unless you are following folk, I would also suggest you take a look at the level of your lights :thumbsup:

if ur gettin dazzled get ur mate to check its not white with POLICE plastered on it then put ur toe down :)

Yeah, I guess they just wanna have a look at what a sexy **** the yaris has!

My headlights are fine, their on the '0' setting when its just me in the car etc (i just happended 2 read a bit in the manual a few months ago about this).

Think i will just take this as a 'strange' compliment to the wonderful-ness of the yaris!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links