Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Note

viperroom_112

Sounds nice :drool::drool:

cheers , thanks to mcsky and motorsportworld in strathaven cant recommend them enuff

dave

That's pronounced "stray-ven" btw...

Sounds pretty good actually :unsure:

:thumbsup:

A

Please please please fit an induction kit and that should sound really good! Just needs that extra roar over the top and that exhaust will nicely supply some volume underneath! Tbh i was expecting it louder but was pleasantly surprised! Suppose it is only an axle back! Bit weird for something that loud looking to be so subtle :P

Nice got a deep note to it, get a centre section then it will be really raspy :P

had a new stainless steel pipe put in from my cat to the axel , then the zorst from there on . Asked about the decat he said not much pint on a small engined car !!!

Dude decat will change sound for sure! He prob saying it not worth it for performance! Every little helps though! Also what size is the mid section piping if you know as it should be a lot deeper than that! May just be the camera mic not picking up so much on the bass?

sounds as sweet as a nut what make can is on the bak?

ill post up my zorst for ya have a compare lol nice sound tho.

cheers buddy , i believe they are cobra cans , have some photos posted elsewhere , but very happy with them , a good purchase from another member mcsky !!! so pleased !!! yea post away mate !!!

lost the rear end round a corner and went threw a hedge.

not the best mate , hey :( , ur exhaust sounds quite good tho

Get a rear strutbrace as seemed to help me stop loosing my back end! (I know that might not make sense but it did make the difference!) Also exhaust deffo needs a bit more to it so i say induction kit or header :)

Not bad at all... got a nice depth to it, noen of that goose farting nonesense (viper this is, calgon is a little goosey, but that's cos its cold) However, what is totally unforgivable is the ridiculously chav 4.0sec 'Yaris Drive By' video. That needs removing and losing!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links