Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Had A Job Interview...

JappyBeast

Just come out of a very intense second interview for a Supervisors job at my place.

Booked tomorrow off so I can get well drunk tonight.

Hope I get it as its a massive wage increase, might even start looking at getting a house!

Will find out early next week if I have it or not. Fingers crossed.

Just come out of a very intense second interview for a Supervisors job at my place.

Booked tomorrow off so I can get well drunk tonight.

Hope I get it as its a massive wage increase, might even start looking at getting a house!

Will find out early next week if I have it or not. Fingers crossed.

Nice one. Good Luck!

Hope it went ok for you mate!!

I've just had a promottion and a big pay rise at my work too. Luckily all I had to do was get a 5 minute grilling from the area manager. :)

Waffle away for a few minutes and ta-da .... promotion!... lol.

Not bad really, only been in the place for a year. Deputy Manager to Store Manager in 12months isn't too bad.

Good luck Andy!!

Good luck mate. I wish you all the best.

I got lucky last year. A company contacted me and offered me free healthcare for me and the family, shares in the company and a £16k pay rise to steal me from my old company... yup... I went.

...and I still drive a 1994 MR2 turbo!

:rolleyes:

Might find out on Monday, prob gonna spend some of my new cash on the car!

so you've got it then ?

New paint job i reckon.... :yes:

Hope it all goes to plan.

I was promoted into senior management last year and I'm now wishing I hadn't accepted. Life was so much easier before :wacko:

I am actually on the verge of quitting and finding something more relaxing... Don't get me wrong, It was good getting the mahoosive pay rise etc... but the responsibilities and related stresses are far too much for me now.

I was promoted into senior management last year and I'm now wishing I hadn't accepted. Life was so much easier before :wacko:

I am actually on the verge of quitting and finding something more relaxing... Don't get me wrong, It was good getting the mahoosive pay rise etc... but the responsibilities and related stresses are far too much for me now.

I know what I'm getting into tho, been standing in for months so I'll be ok! :thumbsup:

I hear that :yes: Not being able to Switch off when you get home is the worst side effect. It's tough at the top ;)

Good luck Jappy :thumbsup:

Stick with it, if you get promoted enough times you'll be able to sit back earning loads & barely doing a thing while every1 else does the hard work for you :thumbsup:

surely someone who has been doing the job (standing in even) deserves it over anyone else ?

Sure you'll be fine kid ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links