Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Induction Kit

lemar 2005 yaris t sport

hey all im new on here, iv just bought a yaris t sport 55plate. just wondering what is the best induction kit to have? iv heard of the blitz and apexi and the k&n typhoon. also iv heard that if i have a wet filter it mucks the engine up?? also is there any where i can have it remamped to?? cheers

hey all im new on here, iv just bought a yaris t sport 55plate. just wondering what is the best induction kit to have? iv heard of the blitz and apexi and the k&n typhoon. also iv heard that if i have a wet filter it mucks the engine up?? also is there any where i can have it remamped to?? cheers

Hey welcome to TOC, nice to see another local southerner on here! :thumbsup:

If you have a search around there is a lot of different views about the best induction kit, the apexi is very popular, also don't forget the Envy Performance kit (if they have any left) as that is highly rated..

Not sure about mapping, no doubt someone else will reply soon.. :lol:

Stu

blitz kit is very loud but a oiled filter, 2 versions I believe one's cotton and the other is fully stainless steel mesh which is the loud one.

K&N typhoon which is a pretty good kit, and it's relocated down the bottom of the bumper for colder air, also a oiled filter.

Apexi is pretty loud but it's a dry filter. Apexi has just gone bust so it may be hard to find one unless someone is selling a second hand one, one of the best induction kits out there.

And there's the envy kit which is a dry filter but it's similar to the K&N being relocated behind the bumper.

Also there's a HKS mushroom filter but it's only a foam filter, so for what you pay for that you'd be better off with one of the others above.

As for remapping try dastek unichip

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links