Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phase 1 T-sport Bumpers

calgon

hello every 1 im looking to change the look of the outside of my yaris, and i was wondering where i could find a phase 1 t-sport front and rear bumper cheap ive tryed eBay countless times and failed, and im not paying for genuwine parts

thanks calgon

they don't come up on eBay very often, very hard to get hold of. I've only seen 2 t-sport bumpers on there in the last 2 years.

It would be just as hard from a breakers yard.

Try toyota first for a price, then give envy a ring as they may be able to get hold of them.

ive tryed nearly every breakers around my area and the only t-sports ive found have the bumpers abbiterated.

envy have a t-sport front bumper for £190 but thats the only 1 ive got a price on so far but no rear bumper if i cant get a t-sport kit im going to have to go for a aftermarket bodykit which im not that fond of.

Of course, if your car's french-built then there's a high likelyhood that a T-Sport bumper won't physically fit without some butchery.

A

im looking to change the look of the outside of my yaris,

As long as you only want to make your car look like a T Sport and not perform as a T Sport, then you’ll be OK, seeing as you dislike the T Sport performance so much!

:thumbsup:

im looking to change the look of the outside of my yaris,

As long as you only want to make your car look like a T Sport and not perform as a T Sport, then you’ll be OK, seeing as you dislike the T Sport performance so much!

:thumbsup:

Oh .................dont start this off again :rolleyes:

If your not too fond of the after market body kits have you looked at the TTE front bumber for the standard yaris?

genuine toyota parts and they look great.

Brad =)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links