Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can I Just Say.......

Jamesb4uk

What a club TOC is.....

On 2 separate occasions now people from this club have offered to spend their time taking a look at cars for me.

I didn't have to ask - both gentlemen PM'd me off their own back.

That & the valuable technical knowledge of all members makes this a cracking club which I’m proud to be a member of.

Carry on :thumbsup:

J

It's actually great to see people getting something from the club as I have done in the past.

In turn im sure you will be thee to help others in the same way and the pyramid can continue to expand. :)

Long may it continue...

As with the majority of things in life everybody will complain about bad service and rightly so, when things are running as they should it is rare for these events to be acknowledged, so thank you for your kind words and thank you to the members who took the time and effort to help. :thumbsup:

Les

As Les said, people are always quick to criticise and slow to praise! Glad to hear people are getting good help from other members - its what we're here for after all :thumbsup:

Perhaps we should start a TOC "Pay It Forward" scheme :D

It's a reference to a film starring the "I see dead people" kid. Basically you do someone a favour off your own back, and then they "pay it forward" by helping out someone else they meet and so on and so forth until someone in Peru phones you up a year later to tell you they love you.

It's a reference to a film starring the "I see dead people" kid. Basically you do someone a favour off your own back, and then they "pay it forward" by helping out someone else they meet and so on and so forth until someone in Peru phones you up a year later to tell you they love you.

Yep indeedy - apart from the bit about Peru... I can't guarantee that

Very good film, made me cry!

But yes, you do something for someone, they do something for someone else.... they're paying it forward then, everyone will end up loving each other and there'll be no such thing as war or famine and when they talk about the new World Peace, it'll all come back to my suggestion of paying it forward....

:thumbsup: ;)

yeah seems a good club , nothing but good to me so far .

would have been nice to tell to my cousin why hes was banned though .

I think it's only fair tbh, the amount of people you've helped with computer problems over the years probably runs into 4 figures

Yep indeedy - apart from the bit about Peru... I can't guarantee that

Do live webcam women count, because I paid something forward to one of them from Peru and they were very nice to me!!

Or is that cheating?

Long live TOC

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Feb 21 2007, 05:33 PM)

Do live webcam women count, because I paid something forward to one of them from Peru and they were very nice to me!!

Or is that cheating?

Long live TOC

Technically that would be paying it back. Whereas if you paid a nice young webcam lady in peru some money and she did something nice for me, then that would count :thumbsup::yahoo:

LOL! I like your thinking. :yes:

I've had help from many on here, not to mention the general feel good factor of many of the posts. :thumbsup:

I have to agree :yes:

when i was taken ill back in october 2005 everyone on TOC were wonderful :group-cuddles:

and really made me feel cosy.

The big bouquet of flowers that arrived to me in hospital, as i was waiting to go for my op

was lovely i'll never forget that.

We have some bad times on here too, however the good usually out weighs the bad :thumbsup:

There are some very friendly helpfull people on here.

kimi x

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links