Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Barcelona Vs Liverpool

Fizz

FT?

If so I just lost 20 quid...

Could be worse, you could of paid 20 quid to see derby vs stoke :censor: :D

:censor: red :censor: :censor: !!! :ffs:

wow.. didnt see that reaction coming from 20 miles off! :lol::rolleyes::yahoo::toast::toast::toast:

Good luck to em for the 2nd leg I say. I'm an ubiknal fan and if I have to support another english team in the chimp league then it would definitely be Liverpool over Utd or Chelski.

I'm sure the team investigating Bellamy's conduct in Portugal will be pleased to see how much disdain he has for authority and the obvious remorse for his actions he has based on his goal celebrations. ;)

wow.. didnt see that reaction coming from 20 miles off! :lol::rolleyes::yahoo::toast::toast::toast:

It just wouldn't be me to let an opportunity to insult kopites go would it?

It just wouldn't be me to let an opportunity to insult kopites go would it?

Aye... but with your team being a minor player in the Premiership... its like water off a ducks back... :rolleyes::lol:

That really was funny... :P

Yeah, I think you'll find we're the 4th most successful club in the history of English football though so it just proved what most people knew already, Benitez knows sod all about English football. It was funny to think that that clown manages you

Yeah, I think you'll find we're the 4th most successful club in the history of English football though so it just proved what most people knew already, Benitez knows sod all about English football. It was funny to think that that clown manages you

really !

Thats quite hard to believe , i guess they were a good team years ago?

Well done Liverpool - shock result really(i thought) , but with the goings on at Barca just now it was their best oppurtunity to do them :thumbsup:

A quick google later confirms the facts.

This was on The Guardian website back in 2001...

"My mate reckons that if you add up all the results played in the top flight of the English football, Everton are the most successful side ever," says Matthew Tempest. "He can't be right, can he?"

Bizarrely he is spot on, Matthew. While Liverpool (18), Manchester United (14) and ubiknal (11) have won more Premiership and old Division One league titles, Everton (nine) have accumulated more points.

During their 98 seasons in the top league, Everton have played 3834 matches, winning 1568, drawing 1568 and losing 940, which gives them (using the old system of two points for a win) 4076 points. That's better than second-placed Liverpool (4005 points), ubiknal (3878), Aston Villa (3732) and fifth-placed Manchester United (3732), all of whom have played considerably fewer seasons in the top flight.

I wonder how the top 4/5 would look if we only went back 20 years....

A quick google later confirms the facts.

This was on The Guardian website back in 2001...

"My mate reckons that if you add up all the results played in the top flight of the English football, Everton are the most successful side ever," says Matthew Tempest. "He can't be right, can he?"

Bizarrely he is spot on, Matthew. While Liverpool (18), Manchester United (14) and ubiknal (11) have won more Premiership and old Division One league titles, Everton (nine) have accumulated more points.

During their 98 seasons in the top league, Everton have played 3834 matches, winning 1568, drawing 1568 and losing 940, which gives them (using the old system of two points for a win) 4076 points. That's better than second-placed Liverpool (4005 points), ubiknal (3878), Aston Villa (3732) and fifth-placed Manchester United (3732), all of whom have played considerably fewer seasons in the top flight.

I wonder how the top 4/5 would look if we only went back 20 years....

That's brilliant, I didn't actually know most of that.

If we went back 25 years I'd imagine we'd be reasonably high again because in the mid-eighties we were the best team in England

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links