Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Vs Sportivo Engine Bay Differences

MarcTS

hehehehe yeah aren't they just? It really hurt my hand when I did it. In hindsight maybe I should have used a small hand towel as padding or something similar.

hehehehe yeah aren't they just? It really hurt my hand when I did it. In hindsight maybe I should have used a small hand towel as padding or something similar.

it did move 1-2 mm today not enough for the strut to fit tho :D :D

i see what you mean about the padding but i wont, i'm gonna use my hands for better control i will take the pain and suffer just like you have . :yahoo:

Well I put a few hundred miles on the clock this weekend and I am definitely noticing a difference. It is much flatter through the corners at speed so I am well chuffed with it and the price :thumbsup:

arrive today i am happy with it :thumbsup: then again anything is 100% made in japan is all good :D .

MiniMarc have you put the chrome sticker on yet ? :lol:

Errr, no. I'm not a fan of stickers. The only one I have is one telling the mechanic not to chuck my panel filter away as it's a K&N one. But my insurance takes a nosedive this year so I'll replace it with a CAI anyway :thumbsup:

Errr, no. I'm not a fan of stickers. The only one I have is one telling the mechanic not to chuck my panel filter away as it's a K&N one. But my insurance takes a nosedive this year so I'll replace it with a CAI anyway :thumbsup:

which cai you going for ?

No idea atm. Is the typhoon worth the extra £100 over the other contenders?

i dont know which you are comparing with but if the name blitz come in to it then NO NO NO!!!!!!!! :lol:

typhoon is a sri very simple to install very popular on here :rolleyes: i was quite surprise when you said you wanted to fit a cai they need more work .

if you ask me which sri to go for you just know i am NOT going to tell you to get k&N TYPHOON :D

cusco strut are on i will now go out for a relax test drive and should be back in about half an hour to an hour.

after the test run

the front did handle better not excellect or anything due to the fact i wasted my money long time ago on tte spring's and running standard shocks,i can honestly say it need a rear strut , the back was like jelly which wasn't as bad before the front strut fitted and now it is very noticeable.

got to get the c-one rear strut ASAP then sometime next year i will get rid of all the tte spring and a change to a full set of adjustable suspenson.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links