Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How do you???

WOODY

How do you get your car along side every post you do.SuperchargedIS200,Rhaines and Jake all have thier cars there but how do you do it?(Very limited computer skills so be gental with me)

easiest way,is place a pic in the gallery........right click on your chosen pic...copy the url address.......go to control panel.....(top right..) .goto avatar...add the url that you copy from the url on the thumb picture in gallery

mat

Anytime, BTW think the blacked out indicatr actually looks pretty good on the yellow, good way to be different, if it was me would have left it.....

• 2 weeks later...

A mate of mine has just bought an MR2 after trashing his Clio 16 valve. He loves it but he is just as insane in that - I think he could do with a crash helmet instead of blacked out indicators!!!

Just had a misspent youth working with computers or pool table :)

Still work in IT, so if thats still a geek then so be it, guess in that case any professional who knows his trade must aldo be called a geek :)

Jake

Dont think there is much chance of that,I work two cnc machines at work and still come across things that completly fox me.

Rhaines

We are all good at somthing and we are greatfull for people like you who help us,so dont blow a gasket............chill out:cool:

Easiest way to find the gallery is to go to the main page by clicking Toyota Owners Club at the start of the forum link above this post for example and there in a blue line should be the link to the gallery if I remember correctly :)

thanks guys! the little red x was doing my head in! i will get a proper pic when its washed tho.

rhaines,

Just what is it with you, the comment I passed with woody really didn’t need any input from you, your a club moderator, so may be you could try some moderation, you have occasionally posted some very helpful and useful posts in you bid to be the most frequently posted person on the site, but to try and keep it all in perspective.

Chill out and enjoy, woody had no problem with the good natured comment I passed, and neither should you, so please in future if you've nothing constructive to add to my posting I’d prefer no comment at all.

And please except this for what it is a polite request, there’s plenty of room here for all of us, and our opinions.

;)

I meant it in jest, I meant I work in IT so if that makes me a geek I have no probvs with that...

If it was taken as an insult to anyone I offer my sincerest apologies....

rhaines,

May be this is just meant to be one of those love hate relationships, could be fun when we actually meet, I realize that a lot of humour can be lost in text, and try to make allowances for this, perhaps I need to try harder, I suppose the worst that can happen is we stop talking to each other, thanks for taking time to reply ;)

Will always reply to try and resolve any problems.

Agree in text it is very difficult to portray the corect context a message is meant in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links