Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Splitter Finally On

rickster

Is that caldera red as looks purple in pics :wacko: But yeh I would love the TTE :P But you need upper black grill to match it now :thumbsup: Tsport the one to have but if not just paint existing one black :)

Walk into toyota dealer, walk out with one on order, walk back in and collect and pay the £20 odd :) Probably work out that much if you get from a scrappy if it needs shipping aswell! Also much easier! :P

ill be doing that now, anybody got the chasis number for a T-Sport?

think its just the light is making it look purple

heres also the TTE spoiler on the back and backbox, new panel is being sprayed at the minute to replace the dent! :ffs:

DSC00206.jpg

O right didn't realise it wasnt a SR! Done a good job :P Look good SR spec'd huh? Deffo wicked for first car (as it is for me!) Nice alloys but deffo gota go lower over em imo!

TTE gear makes such a difference, next is debadging and colour coding mirrors, then when i change insurence soon lowerage, which it needs badly

That's looking great, mate! :thumbsup:

Oh I quite miss my Caldera Red Colour Collection. A wonderful colour that really benefits from a wash n wax. Mine used to glow. Okay, paint's as thin as nail varnish but it's a nice colour. :yes:

That's looking great, mate! :thumbsup:

Oh I quite miss my Caldera Red Colour Collection. A wonderful colour that really benefits from a wash n wax. Mine used to glow. Okay, paint's as thin as nail varnish but it's a nice colour. :yes:

had mine buffed there when the bits were getting fitted, but yeh your right the paint seems to be so so thin!

Like it :)...

...in fact, I have to admit that I love it :D

I want also a front bumper like yours, or a T-sport one. But almost everyone here works on chasis number, so I can't get one, because I don't know any chasis number of a TS :(

P.S.: Is anyone offering to help me, please?

My toyota just needs reg number for speed and accuracy or else they just spend a while searching through! i.e. borrow someone Tsport number plate to use!

Envy does indeed. If you do a search on google for "Yaris Tein S-Tech springs" (pick UK only results) you will find lots of companies do! Can get them from fensport, funkystyling etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links