Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Splitter Finally On

rickster

I'll try this code and see what they tell me.

About the searching, I've had a friend that worked at Toyota, and told me that they can find a spare part only with the reg number. It's the only way that system works. Like if you want any spare part of a Toyota, just for that, they can't give you one.

I've also ask them for a TS reg number, but they've told me they haven't any...after a while (about 30 minutes) he found one reg, but of a P2 TS :( So I don't have any change with them :((

P.S.: what are the other parts that I should need for the bumper? are they important, like fitting ones, or they're things like decoration or fog lights?

P.S.: what are the other parts that I should need for the bumper? are they important, like fitting ones, or they're things like decoration or fog lights?

Theres all sorts mate. I'll try post em up later

I go to Toyota and told them the code, and he told me it was 98euros like he told me for the first time, and it was "Bumper". Without any picture, but trusting you I've odrer it (also with the front grille; the two griles for the fog lights were around 100, so almost again the bumper! )

Now I'm very very happy, and I don't know how I will resist 10 days, until it will arrive :D

Thanx 2 all of you.

Ah ok, thats cool then man. If you want any other part numbers let me know. I'll still post the other ones up later though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links