Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Psp Video Converter?

Fizz

Hello people...

Just got a quick question, I have dusted off my old PSP as i want to use it for vids etc again but sadly I cant remember the program i used to use to convert and upload vids to it!

I have found an up loader took for files which works a treat but what im now after is a shareware video converter which will adjust the vid to the correct size of the PSP display.

Does anyone have any suggestions as i am finding it difficult to find a shareware one even though i know they are out there somewhere..

Regards

Fizz

I used to have a pile of them lying around on my machine a while back. I'll have a look when I get in tonight and let you know what they are.

I used to have a pile of them lying around on my machine a while back. I'll have a look when I get in tonight and let you know what they are.

Cheers Mark.. much appreciated... :thumbsup:

This has been suggested on another forum...

http://www.dvdtompegx.com/html/videotopsp.html

Looks good but i have just converted a vid and it dont look to have converted it to the correct width as it still looks a bit boxy on the comp.

Will have to check it out once im back home and hook it up to the PSP. :yes:

does the trial version allow you to convert to psp format without adding a stupid watermark in the middle of the screen.. ?

I'm sorry I can't remember.

Just tried a vid conversion and it has a small watermark in the top left corner which aint bad actually so its all good.

Thanks for the heads up on that one. . :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links