Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rocking horse Poo

WOODY

Im looking for a nearside fog light the steerable type for a MR2 G-LTD.............................No stop laughing

i may be able to help,give me a while,im breaking a jap mr2turbo..not sure if its lights ......steer:(

they should do on an import but they are very subtle, only way to see it obviously is to park it in front of a wall turn them on and steer :)

I didn't know I had them till today, or that I could change the angle at the sides of the seat to fit the sides of my back better :) You always forget the little niceties :)

Im also looking for the steering/indicator shroud the one on the steering coloum directly behind the wheel as some idiot broke mine putting a Momo wheel on

While were on the subject, don't spose you have the spare plastic cover that goes between the gear shift and lies on top of the centre console, I managed to crack mine pulling the centre console off.....

Schoolboy error !

hopefully can get these parts........the cars not in the best shape after hitting several trees and a mole hill..........

not that i think the mole hill did any damage:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im still looking for a fog light as mine is now filling up with water.Still keeps the bulb cool!

lol could I add to y shopping list, need a window motor (drivers side) or I will have to buy one this week as the window now doesn't close properly which means my bum is a little wet at the mo !

• 5 months later...

ok...........im making a new post on this woody, ryan.

the cars out of insurance bond now.......

my brother has smashed his since so I'm aok for bits and bob's hence new exhaust etc etc...

Thanks for the heads up though matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links