Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The First Big Test

natt

well, finally got my hands on the 'toymota'. must say im rather impressed, few minor things need doing (mainly cause im a picky bugger) mileage is 165k :eek: whick shocked me a bit but engine runs sweet as a nut. 500 mile trip down from jockland went without a hitch so impressed me even more. first order of the day is some alloys to tidy the outside up and a few minor cosmetics but all in all for £350 i think i done quite well. will get some pics up asap.

p.s any alloys for sale in the near future id be interested. not got a lot to spend but let me know. watch this space.

:D

No matter what car you get, if it's £350 it's not going to be perfect so a few cosmetic problems should be expected. As long as the big things work well that's the main thing, which from the look of the post appears to be the case, you can fix little cosmetic things so don't worry about them. Glad you're happy with the car, enjoy :thumbsup:

[Edit - Oh, and if you're looking for alloys, have a look in the For Sale section]

Edited by Kev Mc

just a few quick pics. on the fone cam so not that good quality.

Photo0003.jpg

Photo0005-1.jpg

Photo0004-1.jpg

Photo0007-1.jpg

like i said first order is some wheels, then after the usual service and bodywork tidying she should be rather nice. trying to get the lads in the workshop to give her a blow over if i buy em a few beers, take a bit o nagging but hopefully i'll get there :D

p.s bit o a tech quiestion, im very mechanically minded but for the life of me i cant figure out the purpose of this 'U-bend' on the air intake pipe. anybody shed some light please?

Photo0006.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links