Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G.r.a.w 2 - Omg Omg .......

DaveSR

Brought this game today and all I can say is WOW :drool::drool:

The graphics are immense, the maps are quality and the story is brilliant :thumbsup:

I haven't played G.R.A.W or Las Vegas so this game is all new to me, the controls are amazing and I love the video clips they have intergrated into the game in the headset.

If your bored with G.O.W and waiting for Halo 3 and/or Unreal I recommend this game so much :thumbsup:

In fact - just go and buy this game now :thumbsup:

GRAW one was awesome , Las Vegas is awesome and GRAW2 will be one of the best ever.

Just waiting on my copy

I have the multiplayer demo, dont think its my kind of game, I like a bit of fantasy!

I played the multiplayer but wasn't too impressed - ie to many americans :P

But the campaign is cool

the fun is in becoming better than the americans and killing them i find :)....and the french

Well I have completed the game and lets say that it was brill - although the small amount of achievements you get for it is a joke.

The story was good and so was the variety of maps - ie not just in a desert.

I loved being able to call in tanks, helicopters for support and also telling my team what to do.

This game is better than GoW due to the fact that the Co-op feature has new/different objectives and maps and also has some quick missions which need to be completed .... making the game even longer.

This game is like 3 games in one.

I still haven't played it properly online yet and I feel that it is going to be one of the best features of the game :thumbsup:

So if your thinking of getting this game I suggest you go and buy it as it's money well spent :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well you sold the idea of buying it to me will get it in for some weekend of action if I can peel the mrs off beating yanks up at wrestling online :lol::lol:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Mar 15 2007, 07:27 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:thumbsup: Well you sold the idea of buying it to me will get it in for some weekend of action if I can peel the mrs off beating yanks up at wrestling online :lol::lol:

lol - my missus wants Viva Pinata and becaus of that reason she isnt ;)

She can buy her own xbox

:D Got that game as my mrs friend at work was dumped by her fella. He took his xbox but left her the game so she gave it us.....its pretty crap m8 yeah!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Just really is a kids game in the fact you make animals "romance dance" for them to mate.......this summer could be intersting watching kids trying it on real animals!!

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom.B @ Mar 16 2007, 07:19 PM)

:D Got that game as my mrs friend at work was dumped by her fella. He took his xbox but left her the game so she gave it us.....its pretty crap m8 yeah!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Just really is a kids game in the fact you make animals "romance dance" for them to mate.......this summer could be intersting watching kids trying it on real animals!!

I like this game!

To be honest I have not given it enough time yet to really have a full opinion on it ...been on rainbow six vegas :drool: ...9hrs straight my eyes hurt lol :wacko:

I played Viva Pinata for a good few hours and thought WTF!?!?!? ..... then never put it back in the Xbox again.

Seemed a bit weird/pointless in my opinion.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links