Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Stevie72

Hi folks, i'm currently in the process of buying a 2006 Avensis D4D T3X (facelift model) in Silver Fern

I thought it might be a good idea to join this forum.

So, i see the car for the first time tomorrow.

What should i look for, are there any common faults or problems i can get the dealer to attend to before i sign my life away?

thanks folks

Not so much.

i got one that was pre-facelift

i shud've got a facelift model but i didnt realise at the time!

just make sure there's no loose panels inside - i had a few and one of the bulbs was fused even before i took it off the forecourt!

It was sheer luck that i got the facelift, i was already penciled in for a non facelift 06 plate in black same model, with 17000 miles on the clock. The wife saw the silver one for the same price with only 10000 miles on the clock and it listed cruise control as an extra. I did some digging and discovered it was indeed the faceligt.

i was lucky

Very lucky not to have got black too in my experience. I'm forever having to wash my car because the black just shows up the slightest trace of dirt and grime. I think it looks better than silver (for the short period it stays clean) but having known people who have owned silver cars I can safely say you won't be washing it half as much as I have to!. On balance I'd definitely take silver over black in future.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links