Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4x4, Suv, Cuv ?

dave.m

Greetings,

After all the negativity of late and anti 4X4 b*ll**ks I think we all need cheering up. Have read a couple

of the 4X4 magazines recently and in contradiction to what the gutter press and as if you did'nt allready

know 4X4's are more popular than ever. The evidence speaks for itself, a least a dozen new models

within the next year alone. These include the allready released Mitsubishi, Citreon/ Peugeot (all basically

the same model). New Volvo, Volkswagen, Vauxhall et al.

Then theres the CUV (I asked the same question, the what ?). Well err indoors wanted to go to a local

factory outlet recently and rather than look at towels for an hour, I opted to go round the corner and

annoy the salesman at the local Nissan dealership. There on display was the new unpronouncable Nissan.

The Quashqai as its called, I did not think I would like. But guess what, if your in hatchback hell but dont

want to Shell out a bucketfull on a 4X4 its a bloody good attempt at looking like one. (side view and squint

your eyes, it does have a passing resemblence to a Mk3 Rav). Not that I would change my Rav for one of

course, but definitely a winner.

Anyway back to the negative feeling stuff, dont know if I'm getting a complex or not, but the day after the

budget I got cut up at least six times. Its usually only twice a day.

Cheers,

Dave.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links