Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Second Time Excesive Oil Comsumption 2001 1.8 Vvti

nesha

Toyota will change the engine 2 time in my Toyota Avensis 2001 1.8 because of oil comsumption.

First time under warrenty they replace engine with a new one in sep 2004. After 30000 km this replaced engine started to spend oil way to much.

I contacted Toyota and they was very kind. I wnt to officila dealer to test my car for oil compsumption probelem and they told I will get a new engine in a few weeks free of charge. I think that is good enough for me.

I also ask them how is it possible that Toyota hve problem with engines. They told me that this problem is solved 100% on the new engines.

Did some of you heard the same?

Nesha

Toyota will change the engine 2 time in my Toyota Avensis 2001 1.8 because of oil comsumption.

First time under warrenty they replace engine with a new one in sep 2004. After 30000 km this replaced engine started to spend oil way to much.

I contacted Toyota and they was very kind. I wnt to officila dealer to test my car for oil compsumption probelem and they told I will get a new engine in a few weeks free of charge. I think that is good enough for me.

I also ask them how is it possible that Toyota hve problem with engines. They told me that this problem is solved 100% on the new engines.

Did some of you heard the same?

Nesha

The latest engines are all ok so far I have seen one with over 20k on it since the rebuild and it is going strong

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links